Recruit
    World
    Zeus

[undefined text] messages

This banner was made for me by Emahs2

Settlers Guide
    World
    Zeus
    I completed that quest chain to try and see what the reward was.

Unfortunately, once the reward was in my star menu, it turned Grey and when I attempted to use it, it gave me the icon that looked like a Buff or Mayor House drop, but I couldn't select anything (I tried Barracks as well).

Curious what the reward is/does.

World
    Zeus
    I think they didn't intend to disclose that whatever the undefined text item is.
    Previously, on the test server there was a medipack to revive generals that had lost a battle.
    I didn't see any this time. Looks like a couple of new items on the horizon.

Settlers Guide
    World
    Zeus
    On Zeus now, I notice that Battle Master is no longer showing the two undefined rewards at all... just the 2 Drill Plans. Also, the quest is not moving itself to competed status even though all sub asks are done.

Every once in a while it will offer to let me instantly finish the quest for 0 Gem Cost, but since it is evidently bugged and perhaps the other rewards will be added back again, I don't want to finish it if they ARE coming back later (since they may be unique).

Any info that can be shared?

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Rumor from the test server was those things were mercenaries that were supposed to be out in October but never made it.

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Katealyst
    Mercenaries (approx. Oct)
    Mercenaries will be troops that you can purchase and use on an adventure island. They are “disposable” which means that they will not return to your homeland once used.