Reply to Thread

Thread: Clane wars Or PvP

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Clane wars Or PvP

Most likely that this subject was brought up but I have to say that it will be more intrusting to mack the wars (and treaty of course) more advanced & fun for the players , so is there an opposition like this anyway ?
    I'm sure most of the players will like to have more combat interaction VS. other clans/players.

this is great game (!) just needs more spicy .

I would have to agree with this person. Having guild wars over territory or something like that, that would give you a small bonus to the guild would be very nice. or even having a guild area separate from the regular map so when the guild pitches in enough materials they can build something that would give them bonus's. in turn they would have to send soldiers they made to defend there own guild area. idk it's just an idea.

rodneymillerpca
    Quote Originally Posted by BP_empire View Post
    Most likely that this subject was brought up but I have to say that it will be more intrusting to mack the wars (and treaty of course) more advanced & fun for the players , so is there an opposition like this anyway ?
    I'm sure most of the players will like to have more combat interaction VS. other clans/players.

this is great game (!) just needs more spicy .
    This is an awesome idea!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I started playing this game over a year ago now. Gave up waiting for PVP a while back. I check in every month or so to see how this idea is coming along and know I won't be really playing it again till it does. I know a LOT of players that have done the same. This game has no real carrots designed for higher level players once your island is fully developed. Really too bad as it IS a great platform for PVP... just has to be implemented.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    My version of PvP:

Your Home Island cannot be conqoured, and all of your buildings are safe from destruction.

You can attack another player's island. The attacking forces would engage any defending forces. If the attacking force wins, they gain XP, 'trophy' resources, and can place 'damage' buffs. The attacking force would require significant travel time (4-8 hrs), and no other players could attack the same island while it was 'occupied' by another (victorious or otherwise) invasion force -- to prevent chain attacks.

Defending players could choose if they wanted to send their troops out to defend. Only troops assigned to the watchtower would participate in the defense of the island and engage with the attacking army. Troops in the citadel or other fortifications would be immune to losses but would not be as effective in battles. This would allow players to run to the hills with their troops, preserve them, and only receive 'damage' buffs -OR- choose to use their troops in defensive positions, engaging the enemy troops -OR- place troops only in highly-fortified defensive positions to deter attackers while the other troops avoided the conflict. It would allow players to 'opt-out' of military confrontations.

Damage buffs wouldn't be catastrophic. Your production would either cease or be reduced while the building was repaired. Depending on the size of the attacking force, they could get a damage buff with a 'pillage zone' of 6x6 to 20x20 -- and all buildings in the area would be afflicted with the damage. This could cause a 25% increase in the production cycle time for 4-12 hrs. When the damage was caused -- it would provide a message in guild chat -- and your 'friends' would then come to your island and use their provisioned 'repair' buffs for you (while sending you reinforcements and launching their counter-attacks while your attackers troops are busy on your island).

'Trophy' resources upon victory (offensive or defensive) could be gems, map fragments, science points, buffs, refillers, etc.

Add a little bit of competition (and fun) -- without significantly affecting progression/development balance.

Reply to Thread