Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sham Test Server Promotion?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    "Thank you for letting us know that you are having some difficulties with the survey. Your name has been added to a list of players with the same issue and a new survey will need to be sent to your at a later date."

'The Settlers Online' Support Team

World
    Zeus
    And your point is?
    Quote Originally Posted by zelwig View Post
    "Thank you for letting us know that you are having some difficulties with the survey. Your name has been added to a list of players with the same issue and a new survey will need to be sent to your at a later date."

'The Settlers Online' Support Team

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonSilver View Post
    And your point is?
    Makes a person wonder ... did they "read" prior to posting? lol

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    The point is that a number of ppl had trouble on tsotesting3 with the survey and the issue is known. I thought you wd figure that out. Sorry if I overestimated yr abilities.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I still have not recieved my rewards....and alot of people have

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Thanks for spamming my post and not answering ****. You are all idiots. I clicked on the link that had anything to do with the promotion itself, and thanks to someone with half a brain in my guild, I know why it didn't work now

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    That's what I'm saying! All these little dorks are bickering about me not reading right blah blah blah. It was in plain text that Ares server could participate too and before all the bs on my post started I had said I did the 2+ hrs and the survey and didn't get any notice of any sweepstakes or the mentioned rewards. That sounds like a red flag to be a sham. Case closed

Recruit
    I too have yet to receive my gems and pirate hut. Hope this gets rectified soon. I spent much more than the 2 + hours required and was probably one of the first to fill out survey.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Thanks Artago, finally someone who stops bickering and either answers my original post to help out or shuts up. I know what you mean, I played the server well over 4 hours and got a bum-deal out of it. Falsely advertised if you ask me

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by epsilonsilver View Post
    you're an idiot.

Edit: Just to clarify....it's the title of your post that makes you an idiot.

rofl