Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sham Test Server Promotion?

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Exclamation Sham Test Server Promotion?

I played the test server that has been on the TSO newspage all week for 3-4 hours. I made it to level 29 or so and filled in almost 3 surveys! On top of that it was extremely difficult to even log into the test server by no sign in pop-up appearing and registration being incomplete? I got a voucher when I logged into my original world and only got some little basket buff and add 250 resources... The promotion was 50 gems for logging in and another 200 + the building for playing 2hrs+ and doing a survey, neither of which have I gotten.

Any suggestions or other people experiencing the same frustrating false promotions?

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    You must wait for the Event to be over. Then you will get your Gems.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    At least you got the survey pop up.... Complete fail.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Thanks Roman now I will wait and see if I get this promotion reward. As for Blookat, are you having trouble get the survey?

World
    Zeus
    You're an idiot.

Edit: just to clarify....It's the title of your post that makes you an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Labergz View Post
    I played the test server that has been on the TSO newspage all week for 3-4 hours. I made it to level 29 or so and filled in almost 3 surveys! On top of that it was extremely difficult to even log into the test server by no sign in pop-up appearing and registration being incomplete? I got a voucher when I logged into my original world and only got some little basket buff and add 250 resources... The promotion was 50 gems for logging in and another 200 + the building for playing 2hrs+ and doing a survey, neither of which have I gotten.

Any suggestions or other people experiencing the same frustrating false promotions?
    Last edited by EpsilonSilver; 10-31-12 at 08:19 pm.

Recruit
    sounds like he went to the international test server... lol

World
    Zeus
    yeah you were on tsotesting3.com correct? hopefully so or you will be sadly disappointed later.....

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by royalpayne View Post
    yeah you were on tsotesting3.com correct? hopefully so or you will be sadly disappointed later.....
    LOL! You know for a fact they were not there! I honestly wonder how many people take an extra 5 seconds to simply read. The information is there! The website was posted. Even the survey was posted in the forums for the people that did not get it to pop-up again for them. Instead ... players would much rather complain about not every getting the survey after the fact. If the above player had been playing all week for 3-4 hours each day on the tsotesting.com site ... they would have actually known ... IF THEY HAD READ ... that they were performing a stress test that paid out the 250 depo and ex basket. Two completely separate events ... two completely separate websites as well. I am unfortunately anticipating the wailing and crying from everybody that played on the wrong test server ... simply because they did not read the rules and information posted.

World
    Zeus

DERP! What is this reading thing of which you speak?
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwantoplay View Post
    LOL! You know for a fact they were not there! I honestly wonder how many people take an extra 5 seconds to simply read. The information is there! The website was posted. Even the survey was posted in the forums for the people that did not get it to pop-up again for them. Instead ... players would much rather complain about not every getting the survey after the fact. If the above player had been playing all week for 3-4 hours each day on the tsotesting.com site ... they would have actually known ... IF THEY HAD READ ... that they were performing a stress test that paid out the 250 depo and ex basket. Two completely separate events ... two completely separate websites as well. I am unfortunately anticipating the wailing and crying from everybody that played on the wrong test server ... simply because they did not read the rules and information posted.

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonSilver View Post

DERP! What is this reading thing of which you speak?
    LMAO! Simple confusion on my part for thinking that since we seem to be able to tap tap tap some keys to make words ... that reading them would also follow ... but I do realize this will not be the first time in my life I am disappointed for thinking I could think.