Reply to Thread

Thread: Trade Office Sort

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Unhappy Trade Office Sort

When sorting the trade options in the trade office, the first time I open the trade office and do a sort of the items, it sorts across all pages. Subsequent sorts only sort what is on the first page. If I try and move to the next page and sort from that page, it takes me back to the first page. Is there some trick to this? When I sort, I want it to sort across all pages so I can look at potential deals across different items.

As a suggestion also, I would love to be able to filter on either the Offer or the Cost column rather than both. When I filter I am usually looking for either the a particular item I want to buy, or one I want to sell. Having a mix of both makes my task more complicated, particularly when the sort only works on essentially the first page. Maybe this would not be a problem if the sort worked across pages consistently.

I am using Chrome Version 22.0.1229.94 m.

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Already a known Issue.

World
    Zeus
    Filter by level, basic, advanced, etc.
    Once you get there, click back and forth son top of the columns between offer and cost several times.
    Then the pages will all be sorted.
    Of course, once you click and take an offer, you need to do it all again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldenarus View Post
    When sorting the trade options in the trade office, the first time I open the trade office and do a sort of the items, it sorts across all pages. Subsequent sorts only sort what is on the first page. If I try and move to the next page and sort from that page, it takes me back to the first page. Is there some trick to this? When I sort, I want it to sort across all pages so I can look at potential deals across different items.

As a suggestion also, I would love to be able to filter on either the Offer or the Cost column rather than both. When I filter I am usually looking for either the a particular item I want to buy, or one I want to sell. Having a mix of both makes my task more complicated, particularly when the sort only works on essentially the first page. Maybe this would not be a problem if the sort worked across pages consistently.

I am using Chrome Version 22.0.1229.94 m.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    The notes on the latest update of the international test server say that trade sorting has been fixed. That fix will make its way over here eventually, though there's no way to know when that will be. Soon, I hope!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Thanks for the information. Glad to know this is a known issue. I couldn't find it when searching the BB.

Reply to Thread