Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: supposed main

Noble
    computer chair atm, but always at home in my head
    World
    Zeus

supposed main

it is 42 min past time for maint to start, and i can still log in. if the early time posted for maint this evening was supposed to be a halloween joke, i am not ammused, i have 2 hrs left on my gold line buffs i wanted to use to get enough coin to level up my prov house.

Recruit
    Also, when was this announced? I just got home from work and am seeing posts on the main page and the Twitter feed that were not there when I logged on this morning... the Twitter one is 5 hrs old and says it is a "reminder" but I cannot find one from before that!

World
    Zeus
    Jeesh people, QUIT WHINING.
    Go find something else to do.
    It will come back up when it does.

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonSilver View Post
    Jeesh people, QUIT WHINING.
    Go find something else to do.
    It will come back up when it does.
    I don't think asking them to continue their previous pattern (of announcing at least 24 hrs in advance), PARTICULARLY when the timing of this maintenance doesn't fit the previous pattern, is an unreasonable request.

Apparently asking you to shut up, is, though.

World
    Zeus
    dude epsilon has a point, its only 6 hours and we are back on our islands, i have done my fair share of whining on things but crying about the maintenance is just kinda dumb it happens once a week get used to it...

Recruit
    It's not normally at this time (usually they start at midnight Pacific, not 5 PM), and it IS normally announced well in advance. This maintenance broke BOTH patterns. That's what I'm upset about. That and people like Epsilon acting like saying so is "whining".

World
    Zeus
    Hey!!! Please do not deflect your anger onto me.
    I am simply trying to point out that what is, is.
    Plus trying to get you whiners to SHUT IT!!!

TROLLOLOLOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Junipero View Post
    I don't think asking them to continue their previous pattern (of announcing at least 24 hrs in advance), PARTICULARLY when the timing of this maintenance doesn't fit the previous pattern, is an unreasonable request.

Apparently asking you to shut up, is, though.

Recruit
    You're the one who spoke up and labeled me a "whiner". I'm sorry, but I work a full time job, away from a computer.... and I went to work today expecting everything to be normal. Not expecting to come home to my entire evening playing session being rendered impossible... which means I will have mines running out, etc... and I don't even have supplies stockpiled to cover that because it wasn't announced.

World
    Zeus
    Methinks you will live, grasshopper.
    Take derp breaths and go find something meaningful to do in your life for a few hours.
    You say ur not whining?
    Well them stop using that self-entitled whiney tone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Junipero View Post
    You're the one who spoke up and labeled me a "whiner". I'm sorry, but I work a full time job, away from a computer.... and I went to work today expecting everything to be normal. Not expecting to come home to my entire evening playing session being rendered impossible... which means I will have mines running out, etc... and I don't even have supplies stockpiled to cover that because it wasn't announced.

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonSilver View Post
    Methinks you will live, grasshopper.
    Take derp breaths and go find something meaningful to do in your life for a few hours.
    You say ur not whining?
    Well them stop using that self-entitled whiney tone.
    I did my "something meaningful" for the day. Now I'm home from work and want to have fun. This is the metaphorical equivalent of having a door slammed in your face... and your attitude is like having it done repeatedly.

I STILL do not see where asking that the maintenance - particularly when it is at an unusual time - be announced well in advance, is unreasonable and "whining" behavior. It has been their previous pattern to announce it at least 24 hours ahead, after all....

Reply to Thread