Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Test Server Rewards

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Ares players deserve bonus

Will Ares players be receiving the hut and gems? We all logged in played the game did the quest and surveys, Is it true that we will not be getting the promised bonuses?

Quote Originally Posted by jadkins View Post
    Will Ares players be receiving the hut and gems? We all logged in played the game did the quest and surveys, Is it true that we will not be getting the promised bonuses?
    Hello, there! We have been clear that Ares players unfortunately are not eligible for these items. The sweepstakes (iPad, gift cards, etc) is what Ares players were filling out their separate survey for. Here are two separate posts we made detailing this:
    If there was any confusion about this, I really do apologize.
    BB_meesherbeans
    Community Manager
    Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact support

Soldier
    I did not get my pirate hut and I filled out the survey played over 2 hours please have them fix this meesher

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I still have not received the 50 gems plus 200 and pirate hut yet....there has not been any real rectifiying of this problem
    It is starting to look as if the ubi employee's are trying to ignore several players who participated in the event, and want to sweep this under the rug

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Why the hell does this game give things to Zeus and not Ares...WTH is with that kind of BS, Stop discriminating against Ares players, you worse than white people to black before the 1960's.

If you guys didn't want to the make rewards across servers the same, then why did you even make the Ares server...

BB_meesherbeans in a PM you told me that we'd get the pirate hut/gems after the event was over even on Ares when you first became a forum mod.

Recruit
    I did the event and survey also and still haven't received anything. Please help

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_meesherbeans
    [Ubi Official] Pirate Hut Reward
    Hello there, everyone!

After some more investigation, we have determined that due to the significant issues we experienced with the survey, everyone who logged into the test server during the event will be receiving the reward for completing the survey (200 gems and the Pirate Hut). This means that if you got the mail with 50 gems, you will be receiving a second one later on with the hut. We don't have an exact time yet on when this will happen, and ask that you please be patient with us while we work on getting it implemented, but it will definitely be coming your way.

On a quick related note, we are also aware that there are some significant issues with Pirate Huts disappearing. This is something the dev team is actively investigating right now and we will update you all with more information as soon as it is available.

I'd like to thank you all again for your patience and help with this test server event. It gave us some great feedback and will go far in helping shape the game into something even better for you all!
    Um, so 2 days later still haven't gotten gems or hut.....

Edit: and FYI I'm in the Zeus server

Reply to Thread