Thread: Missing 50 Gems / 200 Gems / Pirate Hut

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    i only got 50 gem to but any hut or 200 gem

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    i got message for gems and hut but only got 50 gems no hut and no 200 gems for 2 hours of play

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I also played on the test server the firsts day it started and played for way over 2 hrs. I did a mess load of quests till i got stuck and could not complete anymore. ran adventures build fields mines the whole works. completed the survey and all i got was 50 stinking gems. Since i started playing the game in february i have spent more money on this game than i care to think about right now and BB ask me to tests so i did, now where is my other gems and piratehut? If this is the way you treat your players(non and Gem Buyers like myself)then i will just have to give up the game. This is not the way you treat your game players it is just wrong because alot of use sit and support you game all day every day. I am so dissappointed with BB right now i want to quit.

VERY SAD GAME SUPPORTER!!!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I played for over 2 hours on the third to the last day, played on my island building fields, water, and doing quests. I even played and completed an adventure. Did the survey the next day since it would not show up after I played. Then I even played some more on the last day. I have not received any message about gems (50 or 200) nor about the pirate hut. What's up?

Recruit
    Hi folks,

same here. I received the 50 gems but no hut :-(

Also, I have played well more than 2 hours on the testserver (well, not continuously, because of several relogs) and completed the survey, so I'd think I should be receiving the 200 gems for that as well.

Regards,
    Plofre

World
    Zeus
    I logged in and played on the test server for several days, but my survey never showed but I did find it in my internet files and filled it out and sent it in. but as yet I have not recieved anything. I am not angry or anything, just curous about whats going on.

Thankyou, Majorfoote

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    No gems or hut either, logging played for more than 4 hours took the server from the link in the forums by meesherbeans. Didn't receive anything for participating.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I received a mail in game today thanking me for my participation and to enjoy my gems and pirate hut. Only problem was the mail contained 50 gems, not 250 gems for the login and 2+ hours of game play, and there was no decorative pirate hut. I'm sure support will fix this soon, but it is a little disappointing to provide detailed feedback in the survey, play a game for over 2 hours knowing progress will be lost, and then not receive the rewards promised. Bugs happen, as long as it is corrected I will be a happy camper.

Recruit
    About this testing cycle:
    I logged in on the day of the test.
    I played for at least a couple of hours on each day.
    I never received gems for logging in.
    I never received the survey--Had to go find it here:--Survey questions entry #66--
    I filled out survey.
    I received 200 gems and the hut(05NOV12)...but not the 50 for logging in.

Also I was on the right testing site.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I logged in for more then the needed two hours & played round with stuff and I never got my 50 gems, the survey or the 200 gems/pirate hut.