Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Missing 50 Gems / 200 Gems / Pirate Hut

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Missing 50 Gems / 200 Gems / Pirate Hut

Dear TSO-team,

I have performed the testings for you, logged in, played for more then 2 hours & completed the survey (which i was able to find in my history due to the fact that I had to cancel it the first time, to never reappear by itself), but i haven't received anything...
    Some people are saying that they received their rewards and several others, including myself, are still missing them.

Is this a known issue? Am I still going to receive the rewards which I earned by performing the testings for you?

Feedback would be appreciated!
    Best regards

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I now received 50 gems, but never received the HUT & 200 for completing the survay and +2h of playing :/

Does this mean that I dont qualify for the rewards?

Is anyone else facing the same problem?

Greetings

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    It honestly depends on what you did to play for them 2 hours.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Ya, I had fun playing the test server.
    Some small changes but a revamp on the quests system.

Got a mail today saying tnx for testing here's 50 gem and a Pirate Hut,
    but only the 50 gem showed up.

Think that mail was just supposed to be for the Login reward but they messed up the msg.

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Illregard, meesher said that there was a error in the messaging system......

but yeah... I gotten my

50 Gems for logging in.
    200 Gems + Pirate Hut for playing 2 hours and doing the Survay.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I was playing on the test servers like im playin on regular, I played it during the whole testing event, until they shut the site down.
    Recreating wheat fields, water pits, buffing buildings, sending explorer/geo for searches, completing quests & sub-quests. I haven't finished all quests tho :/

Oh well, guess ill have to live with it... ((((((

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    well, like to add, that I also played for more than 2hrs, and filled out both surveys and got a message saying enjoy the gems and the hut, but only got 50 gems. What gives with this type of error, are they make fun of us?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I also played for more than 2 hours, filled out the survey and got absolutely nothing.

World
    Zeus
    Same here. I played for over 2 hours, completed the kings quests and numerous daily quests, built mines, etc, etc ,etc & filled out the survey. Got 50 gems. My wife, who logged into and out of the test server in the same time frame I did got everything. Go figure. No more test events for me, that's for certain.
    Last edited by Perwyn; 11-05-12 at 12:03 pm. Reason: spelling errors

World
    Zeus
    Well, I played 12 hours on the test server. I received my 50 gems for log in but due to problems which were known about by BB could not get the survey to reappear after an error occurred on the initial survey. I sent in a support ticket. I like supporting this game but with all the continuing incidents occurring with this game. Its getting harder and harder to continue to support the game. We have lost a lot of players already due to these incidents. How many more must contemplate or leave before the US server is treated equally and fairly with gem sales, no incidents or lost surveys. How much more do players have to put up with before BB wakes up and realizes this is truly unfair treatment. I await a response from a mod or BB before I make a final decision on whether I continue to play or not.