Thread: Said I gto my gems and pirate hut I they arn't here

Recruit

Said I gto my gems and pirate hut I they arn't here

I got an email that thanked me for taking the survey and that here were my gems and pirate hut but neither are showing up. It gave me 50 gems but I filled out the survey and played for over 2 hours. Bummer.

It appears as if there was a text error in the email sent to everyone, gifting them with the 50 gems for logging in during the test server event. We apologize for any confusion!
    BB_meesherbeans
    Community Manager
    Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact support

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    i got the mail with 200 gems and the pirate hut, but i never got the mail with 50 gems for logging on to the test server. were they all included in the same mail? or were they seperate mails?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I haven't gotten a mail for the pirate hut or gems... Does anyone know when the mail will be sent out?

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_meesherbeans View Post
    It appears as if there was a text error in the email sent to everyone, gifting them with the 50 gems for logging in during the test server event. We apologize for any confusion!
    What about the rest of us that played the entire time and even kept posting we could not get the survey? How does that work or are we SOL?? Yes... survey or not... some of us kept comming back to do this. Is this our punishment... to get nothing??