Reply to Thread

Thread: really, i mean come on this is ridiculous...

World
    Zeus

really, i mean come on this is ridiculous...

so i bought a 20$ ultimate game card, i used it for a single transaction that took the entire thing in return for an amount of gems equivalent to a 10$ purchase..... sent a support ticket and in return i got told to contact the company, in attempting to do so i have gotten nothing but error messages and closed sites that i cannot access with my ultimate pay account.... i contact the settlers support staff today only to the same avail as 3 weeks ago, essentially they said its not their fault, its playspans problem.... but i ask, if i go through all the steps necessary to find all the info i can and am still getting nowhere, if both sides of the equation are less than helpful then just where am i to turn? am i perpetually out the ten bucks every time i try to use that card? if so why is it even a payment option? my final question is for bb_meeshabeans...... why is it a problem for you when folks try to just simply get what they paid for?

Hi there, royalpayne. As we discussed in chat earlier, the support team did check the official Ultimate Game Card site and found this: http://www.ultimategamecard.com/terms.html

In their terms, they specifically say "The full value of this UGC is deducted at redemption. Once redeemed, any remaining UGC value will be converted to UltimatePoints, which will be held in your UltimatePay Account and may only be applied toward future purchases from the same UltimatePay Account. Neither UGC nor UltimatePoints have actual cash value or are refundable, except where required by law."

We can't do anything about this situation, unfortunately, since we are not Playspan/UltimatePay and cannot access their records. If they won't contact you, I'm really sorry that happened, but it's not something we can correct. Your money should still be there, but in their currency.

I'm really sorry, and I really do understand how frustrating that can be, but this issue isn't on our end; if there is some sort of problem with an UltimatePay account, UltimatePay is the only one that can resolve it.
    BB_meesherbeans
    Community Manager
    Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact support

World
    Zeus
    you know as well as i do thats crap, you can give me what i paid for with the push of a button, its a virtual item not something you have to physically hand me..... it may be tied up in their money but i have no access to it and their support is about as laughable as this entire situation, i get further sending 100 tickets to settlers support staff than i do sending a thousand to playspan/ultimatepay..... in the end i would like to see that removed as a payment option, to much crap associated with it and would hate to see others go through it as well

Reply to Thread