Reply to Thread

Thread: Ghost camp

Recruit

Ghost camp

so here's the basic gist of things, im attacking the lower most right sector... i attack the camp on the left, i get intercepted by the camp on the right....

i searched all over the revealed map and there are NO camps that have that arrangement in that sector and any other sectors that are revealed.

i lost the battle and lost all my units. if this is a bug i want all my troops back....

World
    Zeus
    dude, it isnt a bug, its just their arrangement, the reason you keep getting intercepted is because the direction your attacking the one on the right is first, left is second, you will be intercepted everytime as thats just the layout of the game.... cannot attack whats second without attacking whats first

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by royalpayne View Post
    dude, it isnt a bug, its just their arrangement, the reason you keep getting intercepted is because the direction your attacking the one on the right is first, left is second, you will be intercepted everytime as thats just the layout of the game.... cannot attack whats second without attacking whats first
    i guess some people just don't like to read properly.... ok let me say it again... WHERE THE HELL DID IT COME FROM??? THERE ARE NO EXISTING CAMPS IN THE AREA OR IN THE REVEALED PART OF MY MAP THAT HAS 60 THUGS AND 120 WATCH DOGS....

jeez

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I see what you're saying. I think. Regardless this game is very glitchy and I wouldn't be surprised if the battle bug'd out. Sorry for the loss of your army man, hopefully the dev. team fixes this

Recruit
    i dont get it how can i be intercepted by a camp that cant even be seen....

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    That camp is in Sector 6 -- I don't know if it can be avoided after the new pathing

Recruit
    i have sector 6 revealed and i dont see a camp with 60 thugs and 120 guard dogs...

i see a camp with 60 guard dogs and 120 rangers though.... which is STILL different...

also, im very careful with pathing and i checked first before initiating attack and there are NO camps which would be in my way...

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Like Zbest said, the camp that intercepted your gen is the one he pointed out. When attacking anything past the middle of sector 3 your gen will path right up to the border of Sector 3 and 6 and there's no way around it.

When looking at your map right now you'll probably not see 60 thugs/120 dogs anymore cause you already fought them and diminished their numbers with a battle that probably went like this: http://settlersonlinesimulator.com/d...12=60&u_13=120

Recruit
    Wow thanks Txch, your answer is the best one ive heard since i posted this

it actually cleared stuff up thanks

Reply to Thread