Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: why was i banned? didnt like what i had to say huh?

World
    Zeus

why was i banned? didnt like what i had to say huh?

so, if this is erased i wouldnt be surprised..... i was publicly asking meesherbeans about my plight with the ultimate game card, i was not spamming, rude vulgar or anything that violated any chat rules, i was simply trying to educate those present of the competence of their support staff to give them a better view on just what their money is going to.... my point though is what exactly was i banned for and can it be linked to any of the posted forum rules? are we just making this up as we go along now or what? from what i could tell it seemed as though she was getting angry and banned me on personal principal alone.... dont buy gems folks, trust me that money could be spent on much better things

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    rp, you were being belligerent and were asked to stop like a billion times before they chatbanned you.

I never have, and never will, remove anyone from chat for "personal principal." You have been addressed multiple times, both in support tickets and on the forum, as to this exact issue. After being asked repeatedly to take your concerns to private whispers, you continued to be disruptive in global-1. The entire conversation - one which would have taken place privately - had taken over the entire chat channel, and that is not acceptable. It was for this reason that you were given a temporary chat suspension.

If you have any further issues with this, please don't hesitate to send in a support ticket and ask for it to be escalated.
    BB_meesherbeans
    Community Manager
    Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact support

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    trust me that money could be spent on much better things
    Rather presumptuous of you to decide how to spend MY money. I don't care what you spend your money on, so why don't you worry about yours, and we'll worry about ours.

World
    Zeus
    ok but can we relate that to a posted forum rule? exactly what rule (that is posted on here) did i break? as far as i can see i did nothing to get banned...
    and is it not the job of the "manager" to put forth the effort to help a customer? just saying

World
    Zeus
    sorry just not taking to poor service lightly, i dont appreciate it as well as others cant stand it, bout high time the dev team realizes actual money is being dumped into this and we should be treated as such not preschoolers....
    and why is it not acceptable to put my own problems in the public eye? afraid youll lose business eh?

World
    Zeus
    uhhh... first off you don't NEED to spend money on this game I mean look at me. I have 2 watermills and 3 silos along with several noble residence deeds and 20 building licenses without paying a cent. Secondly if people told you(as posted above) a billion times(greatly exaggerated I'm sure) to stop talking how about you listen before you get yourself chat banned. If people don't care about what your saying how about you STFU and complain in a message to the devs instead of trolling around in global 1 because honestly most of us don't care about if you got your $10 lost since it's not our money :O

Thirdly if you got chat banned it was probably only for an hour or maybe a day at most. I notice that you didn't mention how long your chat ban was so I'm guessing it was only an hour. This is probably why you came to the forums since you can't get banned from the forums......... or can you??

*wonders if he could report royalpayne as being obnoxious and for trolling in forums* ;P

Wise Advice from Bart's Mind (p34 paragraph 6)

World
    Zeus
    either way you dont spend any money on the game so you have no place to say anything, just wait until it happens to you and you will be just as frustrated

World
    Zeus
    yeah I probably will but I won't go all over global1 saying how unfair life is like the world is about to end and I'm still a virgin. jeesh it's $10 just tell the people at ultimate card or whatever use of payment you use about the issue and I'm sure they'll refund you

Recruit
    ditto to what Bartimaeus said.

Reply to Thread