Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: why was i banned? didnt like what i had to say huh?

World
    Zeus
    Maybe you were just being a royal pain?

For the record. I have spent money and found support to be more than adequate.
    Quote Originally Posted by royalpayne View Post
    either way you dont spend any money on the game so you have no place to say anything, just wait until it happens to you and you will be just as frustrated

World
    Zeus
    epsilon, get out of troll mode :P

World
    Zeus
    your beef is with the ultimate card ppl. and how *their point system works, since that's who you purchased the product from. They have your money, not the game. has nothing to do with the game or the game support staff. take it up with them and stop bothering everyone here already. i used an ultimate card without issue.

Banned
    I won't be buying gems any more. I've spent money and LOTS of time on this game. The game crashes all of the time. I couldn't even login for 3 weeks.
    When I was able to login I got some dinky gift package that did not make up for all of the experience I lost, or could have gained.

Then a week after that I get banned in chat, and not just global chat I can not even chat with my guild.

DO NOT BUY GEMS ANYONE. Its not worth it, when this game AND the moderators are so unstable.

Reply to Thread