Thread: Bean Beans the Magical Fruit

Recruit

Bean Beans the Magical Fruit

Hey there snuggles, This is essentially another where is my stuff post, buuutttttt i think with a lovely twist.

so i have 2 accounts, one on ares and one on zeus.

that is acceptable per katelysts post here http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...l=1#post182063

my zeus account got gems et al, my ares account did not

you let it slip that you hand entered all the data for survey's done on ares and i would assume the surveys from the zeus backups you had.

you see where this is going...

my account name on zeus is gingerbeer, on ares its gingerbeeer, note the irritating e

is it at least possible that with my survey from ares, with its account name so close to my zeus account name, with only the misspelled e, is it just possible that it was human error confusing a legitimate survey as a double survey? maybe something like "you silly git, i have you down for a survey already, nice try with the extra survey.

im fairly confident several people did do multiple surveys, I however did not and am afeared i got swept up in the police action

I realize there is only so much you can do with a contest such as this (with an ipad and cash awards)

really im less interested in 2 draws for that than i am interested in, did i make the mistake or was it bb, and gib gems

TLDR whaaaaaaa gib gems whaaaaaaaa

Recruit
    the more you eat

Recruit
    the more you toot

Recruit
    the more you toot