Thread: not upset just curious about test server awards?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Question not upset just curious about test server awards?

Hello my game name is dwalker2k6, I have noticed alot of people have recieved there stuff for playing on the test server and that made me curious since i have not recieved anything yet. I was able to login to the test server without any issues and took the survey without any issues. i have read all of the forums multiple times over the last week and was wondering if you were still in the process of handing out the awards. im not upset or anything just curious. Thanks

World
    Zeus
    The same thing with me to. logged in and played on the test server for several days, but my survey never showed but I did find it in my internet files and filled it out and sent it in. but as yet I have not recieved anything. Like Dwaler2k6 says, I am not angry or anything, just curous.

Thankyou, Majorfoote

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I am the same, I just want to know. I play 8 -12 hours the first day on the test server, did all the quests I could, I had to find the survey after but again went back in the next day and play for a few more hours. but nothing. I just would like to know when I am going to get the rewards you said you would send.

Thank you
    ciejye
    Megwyn_Roark

World
    Zeus
    well it is over a week since test server ended and still no gems or hut at all.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Have you tried contacting support about it.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I am in the same boat as the rest of you having played and did the survey. I have not received any gems or the hut.

Meesherbeans said that those who had gotten the 50 gems but not the rest would be getting them later (once BB fixed the problems). But nothing was said about those of us who hadn't even gotten the 50 gems in the first place.

As for contacting support I noticed another player had contacted the support team and had been told that they could not do anything about the Test Server and the rewards from that, and for the member to come to the forum and leave a message for Meesherbeans and Katealyst.

World
    Zeus
    well I had the 50 Gems but still no hut or 200 gems this is crazy no news from anyone about it what's going on

World
    Zeus
    oh yes left a ticket on it and they said that anyone that played will get 50 gem , 200 gems and the hut, and we will send them out as soon as we fix some of the issues we had with the testing. That was the response over a week ago and asked for a update and haven't heard anything back on that. It is like they are having a news blackout or something, lol.

It's not quite a news blackout, although I understand the concern! Unfortunately we have no new information at this time, but the plan that is detailed in the sticky about this topic is still what will happen. We are making sure that the Pirate Huts are completely functional before handing more out! I understand that it's frustrating waiting, and really do apologize for the inconvenience.
    BB_meesherbeans
    Community Manager
    Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact support

World
    Zeus
    OK, that is the pirate huts, but what about the gems? I haven't recieved any yet. Not even the 50 for playing (for several days) on the test server.