Closed Thread

Thread: A Call to boycott all gem purchases on Ares server.

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Angry A Call to boycott all gem purchases on Ares server.

Due to the nature of the neglect and discrimination of the Ares server when it comes to test server rewards and server down times, I for one would like to suggest a boycott on all future gem purchases until this travesty is amended with the retribution of compensation for our time put into the test server with the 50 gems for log on, 200 gems and pirate hut for playing for 2 hours and doing the survey.

This is exactly what the Zeus server received and should be what the Ares server receives.

How does a company justify this line of discrimination?
    Is Zeus the 1% and Ares the 99%? or vice versa?
    If TSO ever wants my money again they'll need to provide answers to the discrimination.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Petitions and calls for a boycott
    Any reference or invitations to petitions and boycotts will be stopped, depending on the type and situation, and may result in a warning or a final expulsion without prior notice.
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...ode-of-Conduct

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Leave it to a Zeus player to quote this...enjoying your gifts from the game that doesn't discriminate against your server?

also in the code of conduct

Discrimination
    Discrimination against minorities or physically or mentally disabled persons or socially disadvantaged groups or others will not be tolerated here, and will be immediately penalized.

Socially disadvantaged group Ares server.

Recruit
    Grow up, the event was for Zeus they went out of their way to allow Ares to enter the sweep stake by adding to the work load to input all responses by hand, there are many other servers who didn't even get the chance.
    Zeus had a major roll back unplayable for about a week they were compensated for that time, Ares was unaffected.
    Cry somewhere else Tim.
    Gem purchases are just that you choose to buy gems you chose how to spend them it gives no other rights privileges.

World
    Zeus
    That's a stretch and offensive to people with actual disabilities.

You really need to go get a life.

Stop all this whining.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy4 View Post
    Leave it to a Zeus player to quote this...enjoying your gifts from the game that doesn't discriminate against your server?

also in the code of conduct

Discrimination
    Discrimination against minorities or physically or mentally disabled persons or socially disadvantaged groups or others will not be tolerated here, and will be immediately penalized.

Socially disadvantaged group Ares server.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonSilver View Post
    That's a stretch and offensive to people with actual disabilities.

You really need to go get a life.

Stop all this whining.
    And your little animated .gif there isn't offensive to people with overweight problems?

World
    Ares
    I never received my 50 gems for log on, 200 gems and pirate hut for playing for 2 hours and doing the survey.

Very much lead up the garden path with no explanation. I been talking to support for months with no success. Basically we were mislead. No apology, no explanation.

I'm disappointed.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Same here. I'm guessing its the same with everyone not just us.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy4 View Post
    And your little animated .gif there isn't offensive to people with overweight problems?
    the little animated .gif doesn't look like "people" to me. More like a fat gazelle and a fat cheetah. They are both animals.

Quote Originally Posted by IceFerret View Post
    Petitions and calls for a boycott
    Any reference or invitations to petitions and boycotts will be stopped, depending on the type and situation, and may result in a warning or a final expulsion without prior notice.
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...ode-of-Conduct
    As helpfully posted by IceFerret, we do not allow petitions or boycotts on the forum. We'll be closing this thread now.
    BB_meesherbeans
    Community Manager
    Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact support

Closed Thread