Closed Thread

Thread: I need to get a refund on gems that I purchased

Banned

I need to get a refund on gems that I purchased

This game is continuously crashing. They rolled back the server I lost a ton of experience and time. I couldn't login for 3 weeks.
    Then a week after I get logged in, they ban from chat for mentioning a website.

So I need to know what the process is for getting a refund on gems that I have paid for?
    I bought gems twice now, and I feel like I wasted my money and I am not getting the service that I paid for.

Its been a week since I was banned in chat. There is no end in sight. The mods won't tell me if or when I will get to chat with my guild again.

So I need to dispute the charges from this game. Do I just open a complaint with my credit card company? Has anyone done this before?

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    I honestly dont know.

World
    Zeus
    I've never bought gems, is there a TOS you agree to when you purchase them? May want to read it if there is. If there isn't then it probably depends on how long ago you bought the gems. If it was recent maybe you can get the money back. File a support ticket and ask for a refund. They may only grant it if they can delete your account. Just guessing here, but that's how it's worked on other games I've played.

If they don't grant it you can always file a dispute with your card company. There's a pretty good chance if you do that you'll get a lifetime ban from at the very least, this game (if not every other BB/Ubi game out there as well). If you plan on quitting anyway this option most likely won't hurt you one bit.
    l' ogglinn d' ussta ogglinn zhah ussta abbil.

Hello there, BigFiveOabc. After poking our Customer Service team about this issue, we see that your questions were addressed in a ticket. We'll be closing this thread, as the matter has been clarified.
    BB_meesherbeans
    Community Manager
    Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact support

Closed Thread