Thread: movable storehouse

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Lightbulb movable storehouse

i absolutely need to know if storehouse will be movable since its the most important building to move
    the one that we have the most along with the noble residence and we need to place them extremely well
    our storehouse to optimize our production time it should have been the first building to move and its not yet on
    discuss

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    From what I know, you can only move a storehouse if you have another one in that sector. If you only have one storehouse in the sector along with buildings than you'll have to build another one in order to be able to move the original one.

Could use an expert's knowledge here to confirm this.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    nope there is no way you can move a storehouse i tryed anything

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Caviar View Post
    From what I know, you can only move a storehouse if you have another one in that sector. If you only have one storehouse in the sector along with buildings than you'll have to build another one in order to be able to move the original one.

Could use an expert's knowledge here to confirm this.
    You've been here a year. What's your definition of an expert?

World
    Zeus
    There is no way to "move" storehouses... the only thing that you can do is tear it down and build another one... which means you will lose all upgrades on that storehouse and resources used to upgrade it

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    yup its wat im saying i have some confirmation but really id like to have a word from any dev admin or something that its something they planning to add really soon its a major problem

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    i joined forum late i started many year ago i can call myself an expert since i know more settler than some gm ive met that telling me i can move storehouse if its level one but we clearly can

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by promic View Post
    yup its wat im saying i have some confirmation but really id like to have a word from any dev admin or something that its something they planning to add really soon its a major problem
    I can't see them fixing it.... I understand that moving them would make it easier... but at the same time would take alot of the challenge out of this game. I have only been here since march, and when I started you were not able to move buildings at all. You had to plan things out carefully, not saying the move feature is not a great thing, but... still has to be some kind of challenge. But that is only my opinion, either way, I am still addicted to this game and will continue to be lol

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by YeOldeMan View Post
    You've been here a year. What's your definition of an expert?
    Someone who is knowledgeable on the matter, which clearly I am not judging by the responses.

Sorry for the misleading information, Promic.