Reply to Thread

Thread: Whether to join a guild?

Recruit

Whether to join a guild?

I'm a level 34, completed 4 adventures, and deciding whether joining a guild would enrich my experience. I look forward to your feedback. Thank you,
    Lanejb24.

World
    Zeus
    It makes the game more enjoyable. You develope friendships with your guildys. You come to trust trading with eachother. Help buff eachother. Work together on adventures. Learn helpful tips that you may not have thought of. I sent you an invite encase you would like to see for yourself.
    Ka$pA

World
    Zeus
    I have to agree with kaspa and say that he hit the major benefits of being in a guild, such as friendly players to talk to on your own personal guild chat where you can discuss problems you may be having with an adventure or your island development. Also, you can trade with each other, buff each other, and do adventures together. Though at my guild I stress the importance of actually HELPING your fellow guildys like buffing them without asking for anything in return. We have a member like that who even though we have buffing squads he doesn't just buff his squad but the whole guild!! I can't even keep up with him!

As I tell my members a guild is not a free pass to easy leveling with other members to give you everything, but a place where we help everyone through giving players resources(within reason :P) and tips and advice.

I hope you find a good guild Lanejb24

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    we're recruiting if you looking for guild.

Guild help you trade buffs and resources. You can share adventures and do them together. Talk and chat.

If you're new to the game we will also help you with guides on how to build your island efficiently.

World
    Zeus
    Welcome to our guild WgDd i also sent you an invite to our forum group. We maintain the largest forum group in all of TSO. There we discuss a wide range of topics.
    Ka$pA

World
    Zeus
    What you get out of guild all depends on the guild you join, so be sure to do some research before joining one.
    Along with buff partners, guilds help with the daily bonus, offer ready adventure partners, loot spots, and trade. Also there are guild only quests, though they are not quite ready for prime time.
    My guild also offers contests and equal distribution of event items.
    Good luck in your search! A great guild can be the cement that keeps you in the game for months to come.
    Founder "Father" of The Deities (DIT) Guild
    Motto: Determination, Integrity, Teamwork
    Official Tree: The Sequoia Redwood
    Official Animal: The Ox

World
    Zeus
    Thankx to you lane we are one more member away from being a first page guild, we are at 87 members and our lowest level member is lvl 28. We only recruit lvl 26 and higher. As the guild leader i try to set the example and remain active. I am at lvl 46 and the pledge i made to the guild is to reach lvl 50 and help everyone in our guild to achieve that feat as well. Thank you for joining our guild, i know you will fit in
    Ka$pA

Reply to Thread