Recruit
    World
    Ares

Trade bug

mistake

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I have noticed occasional bugs with the trade office. Sometimes when I put up an offer, it won't show the offer under the "Selling" tab. Instead, it will show a bunch of blank slots and the gc cost of each of those slots. Other people tell me the offer I put up is showing in the trade office, though. When I go to put up a new trade offer, it still shows me the gc cost of the slot that should have been filled by my last offer. Sometimes my "History" tab will freeze up and stop showing me recent trades.

Is there any way to report bugs or submit a capture to the tech team?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by FauxReal View Post
    I have noticed occasional bugs with the trade office. Sometimes when I put up an offer, it won't show the offer under the "Selling" tab. Instead, it will show a bunch of blank slots and the gc cost of each of those slots. Other people tell me the offer I put up is showing in the trade office, though. When I go to put up a new trade offer, it still shows me the gc cost of the slot that should have been filled by my last offer. Sometimes my "History" tab will freeze up and stop showing me recent trades.

Is there any way to report bugs or submit a capture to the tech team?
    I would like to note that the trade office charges me a cheaper amount to place a new trade, as though the invisbile trade that I had placed isn't there at all. Even though it's still listed and I still get the trade if it sells.

Reply to Thread