Thread: Pirate Huts

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Pirate Huts

Hello,

I was curious about the Pirate Hut issue. I did receive an in-game mail with the apology of the Pirate Huts coming up missing. Along with the gems (100) to apologize with. However, I still have not received any feed back on whether or not I will get the Pirate Hut back. It is still missing and the bug report I submitted (per the recommendations of the BB via global chat) was never responded to. It is not a major piece of equipment for the game, however, I was looking forward to it being on my map. Even had the spot I wanted it in set. Hopefully I do find some answers on this subject via report or this forum.

Thank you

Silverlight

World
    Zeus
    You just get Gems 300

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I'd give you mine, but no doubt it would disappear. In any case, it's probably best that you just take the gems and move on. You'll get to the point eventually where you need every square inch of land on your island to build an actual production building, so that hut would have to be bombed anyhow.
    [TANCS] is currently looking for a few other guilds with whom to form alliances for the purposes of trade and the eventuality of pvp. Contact me.