Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 11111 vs 1111 scam and 21111

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Hey there saltypanda...Happy Birthday by the way. Nice screen shots, kind of small, so I had to zoom on them to see anything. Oh, wait that is probably what people should have done before buying at the 'numeros unos' posted. There is another way of posting prices too, since we are talking strategies to use the prices posted to one's own advantage...You can post a price a .99 below the price you really want so people will more likely buy and think they save money whereas in fact they only save one cent (example, 299.99 instead of 300). Ok, there panda...Enjoy your B'day.
    Draconus, nothing to say really...Oh no wait, one thing...Do us a favor and keep complaining about us...It actually helps us advertise for our guild!

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconus2004 View Post
    I'd hate to be a new member in their guild. They wouldn't know to not trust half the EMP members.

EMP has taken over the spot from VIP3 as the guild to avoid, with a complete lack of integrity approved and lauded by their guild leader.

BTW if anyone needs a tunnel dug, EMP clearly enjoys creating and taking the low road.

I would hate to be in a guild where someone tries to dictate my prices in a trade on this game such as your own Draconus2004 and ofcoarse you also SaltyPandaTea. Salty how many times have you jumped me about my prices? I bet you have done this alot to other players. When I mentioned one of your own members was posting a 11111 trade you went frantically searching for them probably to boot them. OMG! So funny!!!
    Without free trade this game would be alot less fun. We need PVP soon I agree!!!!!!

Good grief people look at the trades. 90 percent of them 90 percent of the time are overpriced. You just pick on me because I can stir your pots with something so easily. Thx for the fun guys.

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by WTF692011 View Post
    I would hate to be in a guild where someone tries to dictates my prices in a trade on this game such as your own Draconus2004 and ofcoarse you also SaltyPandaTea. Salty how many times have you jumped me about my prices? I bet you have done this alot to other players. When I mentioned one of your on members was posting a 11111 trade you went frantically searching for them probably to boot them. OMG! So funny!!!
    Without free trade this game would be alot less fun. We need PVP soon I agree!!!!!!

Good grief people look at the trades. 90 percent of them 90 percent of the time are overpriced. You just pick on me because I can stir your pots with something so easily. Thx for the fun guys.
    PVP will be most likly on a Different Server... And well, if you know your trying to scam people... why continue to do it??? or are you that desprete?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Do you belive in everything that you see? 1111 21111 2211 1122 2121 1212 212 111 221 112 11 22 12 21 2 1
    It is not scam.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanGodCamper View Post
    PVP will be most likly on a Different Server... And well, if you know your trying to scam people... why continue to do it??? or are you that desprete?
    If you truly believe that then I'm glad I can be your main topic of the day or week or whatever your heart desires.

Also I hope you are just scamming me about PVP NOT coming to this sever. If you are speaking facts and not just making it up in your own mind. Where did you see this information about NO PVP?

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconus2004 View Post
    I'd hate to be a new member in their guild. They wouldn't know to not trust half the EMP members.

EMP has taken over the spot from VIP3 as the guild to avoid, with a complete lack of integrity approved and lauded by their guild leader.

BTW if anyone needs a tunnel dug, EMP clearly enjoys creating and taking the low road.

whoa! where you get off slamming my guild? name one bad trader in my guild! name one person who has done you wrong, or caused any real issues from my guild! if you cant, then you need to keep your trap shut! i know you like to hate on people, and nay say, but this is crossing the line, going after my guild like its some kinda blemish to be in it, my guild is just fine, good people, no scammers, whats so special about your guild that you think you can look down on us with your high and mighty nonsense?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    If you truly believe that then I'm glad I can be your main topic of the day or week or whatever your heart desires.

Also I hope you are just scamming me about PVP NOT coming to this sever. If you are speaking facts and not just making it up in your own mind. Where did you see this information about NO PVP?
    no pvp on zues? why did i buy all thos gems for the pvp that was promised to me and everyone?

WTF692011, dont listen to him he obviously like to see his own name in fourms and doesnt care what he says to see it here

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    TBH this entire thread is retarted, Panda you need to walk away and quit trying to make something out of nothing.
    Nobody who has put in the time and effort or money, or anything required to HAVE 21K is going to buy random junk without LOOKING at the price. This entire thread is a waste of everyones time, end of story, take the fighting elsewhere.

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus

I was talking about it Directly to BB_DXTed and to BB_MrGrimm about it.. think it was a month or two ago. They simply told me that they were going to make PVP on a Different server completly unless they changed there minds about it. I honestly dont know.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    i agree with saltyPanda that these traders in the office are practically scammers and unprofessions. Perhaps it is possible for a BB to make sure that these items aren't overpriced so much otherwise those people should get a ban on the trade office. How many of you agree?

Closed Thread