Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 11111 vs 1111 scam and 21111

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Feralcaw View Post
    TBH this entire thread is retarted, Panda you need to walk away and quit trying to make something out of nothing.
    Nobody who has put in the time and effort or money, or anything required to HAVE 21K is going to buy random junk without LOOKING at the price. This entire thread is a waste of everyones time, end of story, take the fighting elsewhere.
    i argue on the counter a lot of people who have 21,111 gc probably play at times in the early morning hours and might make a mistake. dunno if that has happened, but i know i sure have screwed up a 2am advanced block before. why not extend such a fail to the trade office? people are fallible, or else they would not list it at 11,111

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconus2004 View Post
    i argue on the counter a lot of people who have 21,111 gc probably play at times in the early morning hours and might make a mistake. dunno if that has happened, but i know i sure have screwed up a 2am advanced block before. why not extend such a fail to the trade office? people are fallible, or else they would not list it at 11,111
    cant sleep? get a hobby, a dog, a life!
    call 1-800 -haha @ you

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanGodCamper View Post
    I was talking about it Directly to BB_DXTed and to BB_MrGrimm about it.. think it was a month or two ago. They simply told me that they were going to make PVP on a Different server completly unless they changed there minds about it. I honestly dont know.
    i want a screen shot of this conversation.
    either this is proven untrue or i want all the real cash back that i have invested in a game i was told would have pvp

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Draconus2004 what is so wrong with VIP3 i know they dont dictate what you can trade items for all they do is ask that you dont ask for someone in a guild to pay as in my guild

World
    Zeus
    BB wouldn't tell him anything, much like they don't tell anyone anything.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapho View Post
    Nice screen shots, kind of small, so I had to zoom on them to see anything.
    You did see that there is a link below every image for you to click and get a bigger version?

World
    Zeus
    Honestly, this topic isn't worth me expending more than one post since we're all just stating opinions, so here it is fwiw.

Since i see this kind of trade repeatedly from the same people and 11,111 gc etc. is a slight bit much for anything on trade, it is clear to me that these repeated trades by the same people are indeed an attempt to just catch the unwary. Simple as that.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    People simply feel differently about the issue. I personally don't see that it is a scam. You see the price and you have the time to decide whether you'll buy it. It's not like someone putting a gun to your head and asking you to accept the offer. If you are too hurry to look at the item twice before clicking "accept offer", you are to be blamed, not the seller.
    People are free to set the price, intentionally or mistakenly,to what they feel it's worth, aren't they? If someone has his price much lower than market price by mistake, you luckily see and buy it, then the seller finds out, can he blame you? Apparently not since he was able to check whether he made the correct price after putting it up for sale. It's at your discretion to give him the difference, right? Similarly, if you mistakenly buy something you don't want, it's up to the seller to take the item back or refund you, but you can't blame him either for selling it too high.
    People honestly just need an, maybe two, extra second(s) to double check and show some care to their hard-earned money.

World
    Zeus
    Honestly is a moot point all together, or will be shortly, if you go to the test server they've added commas, and changed the fount in trade. Making it much clearer.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyPandaTea View Post
    Honestly is a moot point all together, or will be shortly, if you go to the test server they've added commas, and changed the fount in trade. Making it much clearer.

Hey great now maybe you could go there and play and save money on those new eyeglasses you are in need of.

Closed Thread