Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: 11111 vs 1111 scam and 21111

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by WTF692011 View Post
    I do believe the only victim here is myself for being called a scammer and a cheater. If you look back I accepted responsibility for calling someone an idiot and apologized to the mod. She had obviously been here several times since her posting was altered at least 3 times that I am aware of. So you can't blame the guy getting the finger pointed at them being accused of scamming someone saying they won't accept fault. I already proved you wrong about that, I do accept fault when I am at fault.
    As for your so called VICTIMs they never asked me for a refund. The only problem I see is that they got mad at themselves to go on a rampage about it here at the forum. I think instead of you thinking it's the accused for being at fault, those you call the victims should admit the blame for doing something they didn't want to do if they really didn't want to do it, but so far not a one thread of the sort has been made by any of those so called VICTIMs even though this isn't the first time I suggested that here.
    Also If the mods were really concerned about catching scams and cheaters then they should check the IP addresses of all those that posted here and see how many alternate accounts we have adding to this subject. Some sound alot alike, a little too much so to be different people. That's just my opinion of course but it's no different than them calling me a scam and cheater. It's just their own opinion nothing more until the game gods put the hammer down and change it.

The only thing I might argue other than the above is what is worse? Someone calling someone else a cheat and a scammer for doing nothing wrong. Or someone calling someone an idiot because they did something they didn't intend to do but then goes off in a rage saying they need to fix the game because they can't count numbers. Both are wrong to do here in the Forum and instead of spanking one side and not the other is somewhat unfair. Who pays the most to play might be a factor there. Again my opinion.
    dude...you really can't ever accept responsibility for your actions can you? I mean sure you admitted you called someone an idiot, whoop de doo. You still can't admit you try to scam people in game with your deceptive trade postings, and we have screenshots of your very deceptive postings in this thread I believe (though it might be the other thread). So even with the proof in your face you are unable to admit fault, this time instead playing the martyr..."poor little old me, everyone is always picking on me"

Those trade postings you made are scams and an attempt to swindle other people of their game goods.

Like I said before, you will never be able to accept blame, it's not in your personality. We all know it, and the proof is the last dozen posts or so. It's the victims fault! NO! it's the developers fault! NO! it's our fault for starting this thread!!!

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapho View Post
    No, I am not deceptive in a trade that is 'allowed'. Like I said, you are making a judgment that has no real foundation other than in your 'perception' of what 'should be' and what 'should not be'. Keep your 'moral judgments' for yourself, they have no place in this game.
    So you are promoting that this game should be a free for all where everyone takes advantage of everyone else and scams everyone else and steals from everyone else without fear of being judged! That's the type of game you want this to be? I can garantee you that the developers would disagree with you on that!

Besides which the only place where moral judgements have no place are with psychopaths, since they are the only people in the world who have no morals!

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Falconwolf View Post
    dude...you really can't ever accept responsibility for your actions can you? I mean sure you admitted you called someone an idiot, whoop de doo. You still can't admit you try to scam people in game with your deceptive trade postings, and we have screenshots of your very deceptive postings in this thread I believe (though it might be the other thread). So even with the proof in your face you are unable to admit fault, this time instead playing the martyr..."poor little old me, everyone is always picking on me"

Those trade postings you made are scams and an attempt to swindle other people of their game goods.

Like I said before, you will never be able to accept blame, it's not in your personality. We all know it, and the proof is the last dozen posts or so. It's the victims fault! NO! it's the developers fault! NO! it's our fault for starting this thread!!!
    You are right, someone, or as you admit (WE--Guess that means your team) posted lots of screenshots in both places. Look at how you get all worked up over nothing. I am positive and this is not my opinion, I AM POSITIVE this is the most excitement your team has had since you started the game. Maybe even for some of you in your entire lives from all the fuss you go through over it. Now I know how 1-900 numbers stay in business. Desperate people like you and your team.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    i am really, really really

excited

Settler
    World
    Zeus

World
    Zeus
    That is the face of them thinking they got a silo for 1111 instead of 11111 coins or they were the one that called 1-900-111-1111 and was the lucky 1111111 caller. ROFL!!!!!! Awesome pic.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapho View Post
    No, I am not deceptive in a trade that is 'allowed'. Like I said, you are making a judgment that has no real foundation other than in your 'perception' of what 'should be' and what 'should not be'. Keep your 'moral judgments' for yourself, they have no place in this game.
    Wash your hands, Sapho. They're greasy.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    [EMP]WTF692011: 8 posts in thread since yesterday (total posts 17 with 4 in bad trader/buffer thread on the same topic. joined 12/26/11)

[EMP] Sapho: 7 posts in thread yesterday (total posts 8. joined 12/30/11)

[EMP] Bishop21: 8 posts in thread since yesterday (total posts 31 with 2 in bad trader/buffer thread on the same topic. joined 12/24/11)

EMP guild description: "OMG, I CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A 4 DIGIT NUMBER AND A 5 DIGIT ONE. IS IT A 1 OR A l? I'M GOING TO CRY UNTIL SOMEONE SHOWS ME SOME ATTENTION. WAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

So, somebody certainly seems hurt a lot by this thread. Keep your defense up, it is entertaining.

World
    Zeus
    A comma to the rescue!

Recruit
    You can set your prices at whatever the hell you want. I would just be happy if prices that were designed to be deceptive were more clear to the buyer by putting in commas.

Closed Thread