Reply to Thread

Thread: Newbie/First Time Online Gamer

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Newbie/First Time Online Gamer

Hello all, this is the first time I've participated in online gaming, but I've been a fan of medieval/fantasy most of my life. As I am new and to be honest, it is somewhat confusing. That being said, I have a few questions, maybe someone can give a helping hand. It would be most appreciated and I sure do need one.

1). Once a building is built and placed, can I move it? and if so, how?
    2). How do I destroy/blow-up a building? and if I can and do, will I get the licences back?
    3). Is there a way and/or place to get "freebies"?
    4). Is a guild important? How do I go about finding a suitable one or one finding me?
    5). Are Settler friends important(as far as the game is concerned)? and how do I go about finding them or them finding me?

I have several other questions but figure this is enough for the moment. Hope to hear from someone/anyone soon. Thank you for your time and consideration.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Delec View Post
    Hello all, this is the first time I've participated in online gaming, but I've been a fan of medieval/fantasy most of my life. As I am new and to be honest, it is somewhat confusing. That being said, I have a few questions, maybe someone can give a helping hand. It would be most appreciated and I sure do need one.

1). Once a building is built and placed, can I move it? and if so, how?
    2). How do I destroy/blow-up a building? and if I can and do, will I get the licences back?
    3). Is there a way and/or place to get "freebies"?
    4). Is a guild important? How do I go about finding a suitable one or one finding me?
    5). Are Settler friends important(as far as the game is concerned)? and how do I go about finding them or them finding me?

I have several other questions but figure this is enough for the moment. Hope to hear from someone/anyone soon. Thank you for your time and consideration.
    Just a suggestion but your best bet imo, for getting answers to anything is to hang out and ask in the help tab. That's what it's for and it's essentially populated (at least most of the time) by those asking questions and players who pretty much have all the standard answers.

World
    Zeus
    Agree with Sanii... Help tab is great for getting help with questions.
    In answer to yours posted here:

1. Yes you can move it, click on the building menu -- toolbox -- move building (these titles will pop up if you hover over the icon telling you which is which)
    2. click on the building menu -- toolbox -- remove building -- yes you will get licenses back except for the following -- wheatfields, wells, any gem bought item (ie nobles) as these do not require a building license to build them.
    3. As far as freebies, not sure on what you are looking for there, you get a daily sign on bonus -- after 7 consecutive days of signing on you get 45 gems. You also get stuff for leveling -- click here for player levels and rewards -- you also get loot from clearing bandit camps
    4. A guild can help you in a variety of ways depending on the guild click here for guild forum page you can also click on the guild shield icon it lists the guilds there as well... be warned though there are alot of them lol. As to finding the right one for you, talking to the leaders and people in them can help to make that decision a little easier
    5. As far as finding friends its not overly hard to do.... posting in global 1 usually will get your a few random friends lol.... finding the right friends can be harder

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Thanks Sanii and Galaxia...much appreciated, much love!

Reply to Thread