Reply to Thread

Thread: Gens and troops are stuck

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Angry Gens and troops are stuck

So the night of the server shutdown last week 11/14 i had started a SFTR adv loaded up my gens and sent. 8 gens in total and 2k troops. then the server was shutdown. Next morning 11/15 when i tried to visit the adv i recieved a error message saying server zone crashed Server call failed. So i cleared my cache and cookies. Still didnt work. I went to the library and used a different computer , still didnt work. So i tried to cancel the adv. Same result happened again. Anytime i try to visit, invite a friend or cancel the adv i am booted to the mainscreen with the server call failed message appearing. I have contacted support the day of the incident only to have to wait an entire day before a response so fri 11/16 was contacted by a BB_MrGrimm and he was going to take the problem to the developers. Being Sunday 11/18 and with only 23 hours left on the adv counter im assuming no one is handling the case. I am very frustrated and have spent alot of money and time on this game. I have tried everything i know about server based games to try and fix it. There is obviously nothing on my end i can do. So what do i do. I have read of similar cases where the gens and troops dont come back at all. I would like it to be fixed asap. Does anyone have some advice?

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by dknight005dk View Post
    So the night of the server shutdown last week 11/14 i had started a SFTR adv loaded up my gens and sent. 8 gens in total and 2k troops. then the server was shutdown. Next morning 11/15 when i tried to visit the adv i recieved a error message saying server zone crashed Server call failed. So i cleared my cache and cookies. Still didnt work. I went to the library and used a different computer , still didnt work. So i tried to cancel the adv. Same result happened again. Anytime i try to visit, invite a friend or cancel the adv i am booted to the mainscreen with the server call failed message appearing. I have contacted support the day of the incident only to have to wait an entire day before a response so fri 11/16 was contacted by a BB_MrGrimm and he was going to take the problem to the developers. Being Sunday 11/18 and with only 23 hours left on the adv counter im assuming no one is handling the case. I am very frustrated and have spent alot of money and time on this game. I have tried everything i know about server based games to try and fix it. There is obviously nothing on my end i can do. So what do i do. I have read of similar cases where the gens and troops dont come back at all. I would like it to be fixed asap. Does anyone have some advice?
    You're not alone, I and others have had this problem around 40 days .

I too have been told that it has been handed to MrGrimms manager to pursue a resolution with the Dev's.

Take a look here for others in this situation...and post #17 as I believe it is the most relevant.

forum.thesettlersonline.net/threads/16823-Not-able-to-start-adventures-or-accept-invites-query

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Wow that does not instill confidence in them resolving this issue. Thnx fer the info Sanii

Reply to Thread