Reply to Thread

Thread: 2 people playing 2 different accounts on one computer

Recruit

2 people playing 2 different accounts on one computer

Both my wife and I are playing on the Zeus server. I have been told through my guild that both of us could be kicked off the game because each of our accounts are on the same IP address. If this is true how do we stop this from happening? We only have one computer but we both want to play the game. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

World
    Zeus
    It is true that you could be banned.... contact support and let them know that you have two different accounts (ie your wife and you) on the same ip address. They will catalogue it and you problem is solved

World
    Zeus
    See this official posting:

[ http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...ht=family+play ]

QUOTE=BB_Katealyst;155046]Please note the following rules apply while playing with a shared IP-address.

- Each player is allowed to have a single, individual game account only.
    - Mutual boosting ("buffing") and trading is welcome.
    - Continuous, one-sided boosting of a game account is referred to as "pushing" . This represents a direct violation of our General Terms and Conditions.

Please send support a ticket with account names of all players that share an IP with you. We will then flag your accounts accordingly in our internal data base.[/QUOTE] 08.09.11 03:29 am

Reply to Thread