Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Cool stuff!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Option to going PVP

To: The_Director and all other interested partys.

There is another option but it also has issues and that is to have a diffrent server for pvp. The main issue being that those on the pvp server will have access to extra content and "extra resources". The upside is that everyone on the pve (no pvp) will be on the same lvl playing field. I haven't seen a game yet that has balenced pvp and pve except for maybe one and its a monthly fee game while this is "free to play".

Now the extra islands could be added to the pve server but make it harder to obtain in the first place and more costly to maintain since there would be no pvp to keep ppl in check. Hopefully they will make it so you have to build ships to get to the other islands and have sea adventures like they have land adventures. They could even use the adventures as the way for pve players to aquire the new islands and the "special resources" to build it up those islands on a pve server.

I want them to think really hard on this before adding the pvp to the game.

World
    Zeus
    I was also annoyed with this.
    Another thing, why is there no estimated date for the raising of the leveling cap or PvP.
    Some of us have been waiting A LONG TIME for significant changes to the game.
    The way this is worded, makes me think this is another YEAR away!

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro702 View Post
    I was wondering why this is being done... Seems silly to me. Even though im not at the lvl cap I know players that are. Most of which have been here awhile or spent money to get there, but this seems completely unfair. They played for countless hours trading, adventuring even though they couldnt lvl up. used their resources and spent money to do it.... why are yall throwing that all away? It's completely idiotic! You are just driving away players who who palyed for awhile...
    Founder "Father" of The Deities (DIT) Guild
    Motto: Determination, Integrity, Teamwork
    Official Tree: The Sequoia Redwood
    Official Animal: The Ox

Settlers Guide
    World
    Zeus
    Part of my post 50 mini-game was to bank expereice in the mail, since otherwise it would make no sense to run some adventures.

I can understand the reasoning behind not allowing this, however you are really starting to limit my play options even further (I am a very goal-oriented player).

Perhaps you can come up with something that will allow us to not waste the expereince from the adventures once we are at level cap? Something along the lines of a resource received if you are at the expereince cap.

For instance... perhaps a % of the lost expereince could be converted into Guild Coins instead. Something like that.

The same thing is going to happen with all those wonderful new quests... all the expereince (some of it is significant) is going to be wasted, unless I sit on the quests for months waiting for the level cap increase. How is that keeping me playing?

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesson View Post
    Part of my post 50 mini-game was to bank expereice in the mail, since otherwise it would make no sense to run some adventures.

I can understand the reasoning behind not allowing this, however you are really starting to limit my play options even further (I am a very goal-oriented player).

Perhaps you can come up with something that will allow us to not waste the expereince from the adventures once we are at level cap? Something along the lines of a resource received if you are at the expereince cap.

For instance... perhaps a % of the lost expereince could be converted into Guild Coins instead. Something like that.

The same thing is going to happen with all those wonderful new quests... all the expereince (some of it is significant) is going to be wasted, unless I sit on the quests for months waiting for the level cap increase. How is that keeping me playing?
    I think here is where the argument is correctly displayed.

I still stand by what i said before, but still, the losses you level 50's will receve are huge considering. a repayment isnt a bad ida.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I agree with Lesson. While I can understand why the xp stockpile won't be allowed, I do think the people at or very near lvl50 should have some alternatives to help make the wait worthwhile. Converting the xp into something else that's useful is a great idea. Guild coins and talent points for the research system could be good options. Maybe also offer the option to convert xp to map frags so they can at least redo some adventures when the lvl cap is raised.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    That's all wonderful, but I still have a guild quest on my quest that no one can or will remove!

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiley_dWunnaful View Post
    That's all wonderful, but I still have a guild quest on my quest that no one can or will remove!
    It should be removed with the next update.

If you really want to remove it now, tell your guild leader, and leave and come back. it should disappear then.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Likely u will be able to get everything from non-pvp methods, but pvp allows faster production

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconus2004 View Post
    Likely u will be able to get everything from non-pvp methods, but pvp allows faster production

Hopefuly not true. i would like to run without PvP and still get the same exp.