Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Dev Diary Update 11/20

Recruit
    LOL..umm yeah..i don't want to work but think i should still get paid!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    If I wanted pvp, I would have stayed on Evony.

ronak96
    why cant you put up a mail system which shows us the mails we have sent ???

Rickster6761
    so when we gain control over the new island will that be protected as well or will we have to keep up with sacrafices of maybe losing it?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    please do not allow "bully" only players of certain lvls can attack players islands of certain lvls. a lvl50 player shouldn't be able to take over the world and push lvl25 players out of the game.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by JumpingJupiter View Post
    If I wanted pvp, I would have stayed on Evony.
    yes except evony allows BOTS, PUSHING and other cheat type of player tactics.

and agreed, one of the reasons why i quit evony.

World
    Zeus
    So pvp sounds exciting. I suppose. Don't really care one way or the other. As for the very beginning someone said something about recyclers...there's a cap to how many a player can own and that cap is 3. Only 1 however could be bought with presents last Christmas. For those whining saying they don't want pvp, well you should have spoken up sooner probably because its already in the works and so many others have been crying out for pvp that you're SoL now and its comin regardless. The only thing I can say about "pvp will help others build islands faster" whining is you might be right but they'll also have to keep up troop build to withstand attacks from other players and as all games with a bought currency aka "gems", the victor will pretty much always be the one willing to spend the most cash. So keep your worries and your complaints coming, in the end the mighty dollar will win.

Signature by me!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    all these changes look great BUT FIX THE GAME FIRST before adding more stuff to it

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by robbyrotten View Post
    all these changes look great BUT FIX THE GAME FIRST before adding more stuff to it
    Amen to that!

Recruit
    noooo i didnt want it too come too pvp coz it takes alot off time too build resources for someone to come and take it i think i will quit when pvp comes