Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Zone Crashed

Recruit

Zone Crashed

Is BB going to ensure that the same problems don't accrue as have happened on the German server. Hundreds of players can't access their Islands because of problem.There are over 200 posts alone in the forum. With the window "Tip of the day" there appears a small window "Zone Crashed". A statement from BB will be issued tomorrow.

World
    Ares
    Hmmm.

Recruit
    Crisis update:
    There are about 500 Posts at the moment in the Forum attaining to „Crashed Zone“. Here in Germany they do the maintenance in the night Monday – Tuesday. Most Crashed Zones appeared after the maintenance.
    The mood in the Forum got pretty agitated, as there was no Statement from BB. Some users had apparently got some sort of information that those with a Crashed Zone would have to have their accounts reseted. They would have to start at lvl 0……………!
    Yes, that would mean everything’s gone. Also the stuff one may have brought from the shop……….!
    Gems as well of course……………!
    On Thursday evening BB posted a short note that a Statement would be made on Friday.
    An Atmosphere of panic started to spread. The players didn’t know what to believe. On Friday Evening 6:00PM BB issued a Statement on the Homepage of “Die Siedler Online” (The log in area).
    According To BB they got a “rush” of new players on the servers. This, according to BB, led to the locked zones.
    There is no mention of how long it will take to repair.
    There is no mention if people will have to be reseted or not.
    There is no mention on what caused this screw up.
    In the US there are two worlds, Zeus and Ares. Here in Germany there are twelve worlds with a total of about 1,200,000 players. I’m not convinced that this is what happened as some worlds are fuller than others. Some worlds are only 30% full others over 90%. The Crashed Zones have appeared on all the worlds……..!
    Personally I think they’ve fucked up the latest update. I’m lvl 43 and I remember the Easter event. They made a mess of that as well. It was put on the US servers with a delay. If I have to reset, then that’s it for me. They’ve had two years to get the game running and they can’t………
    I hope you guys will be spared from this. See pic: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ashedzone.jpg/

I’ll know more Tuesday.

Take care and a good start to the week.

Soldier
    Thanks, Deichgraf5. Please keep the updates coming.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    ...got Zone Crashed yesterday on Zeus, ticket sent, zero interest/reply from BB.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    have not been able tto get on for ages what is the story!!!!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Aksas View Post
    ...got Zone Crashed yesterday on Zeus, ticket sent, zero interest/reply from BB.
    The problem is solved, thank you for your help.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    my zone just crashed today

can't seem to get any help; think im done ...

Recruit
    Crisis update 02.12.2012

It was in fact maintenance Tuesday/Wednesday. Well, things are better. My island was “unlocked” on Tuesday afternoon. BB played in a hot fix on Tuesday afternoon. Everything is still there, Generals etc..
    On the other hand, there seems to still be a large number of players who’s Island is still locked. Also, there are quite a lot of players who’s Island has been “unlocked” but are missing Generals.
    Just read through the posts (again over 400). The main issues seem to be.

- Missing Generals
    - Locked Islands
    - The Guild chat tab is missing
    - The game freezes
    - Although BB wanted to up the server capacity, the login can take some time. Changing zones (Islands, AT’s, friend) takes a lot of time.
    - Players get kicked out of the game. There appears the window “update client “.

There are still a lot of unsolved problems and to think they’re going to start the Christmas event soon, well you don’t have to be a fortune teller………

Reply to Thread