Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I don't have a guild quest option

Noble
    computer chair atm, but always at home in my head
    World
    Zeus
    hmm, ok, editing my player note has worked twice now for me. glitches dont seem to be acting exactly the same for all players. dunno what to tell ya all :/

World
    Zeus
    If you have a waiting guild quest then you may have to wait for your guild to complete a current guild quest before yours will become an active quest...and depending on the quest your guild is having to do it may take a few days for yours to activate..

World
    Zeus
    I have a guild quest in my list of quests.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I had guild quests everyday until after the maintenance last night and now they are gone.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Our entire guild hasn't had guild quests for... at least 2 weeks or more. The reply from support was:

"This is an ongoing issue that the development team is aware of and are working to resolve. I apologize as support is not able to fix this problem for you at this time with our given tools. At this time I do not have any information as to when this bug can be expected to be resolved."

In other words, it's gonna be a while before they work properly again I'm guessing. Just wanted to let you know that it's not just you- it's a server wide issue affecting many people.

IF your guild leader is still getting his/her guild quests, you can fix it by using this:
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...uests-SOLUTION

But if the guild leader is not getting the guild quest either... well, you're screwed.

~Rue

Reply to Thread