Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Be fair

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Is it possible that the error might lie in Blimp's system? Normally when a piece of software works for the majority of those that are using it, and a small percent of the user base is having problems, those that are having issues look at things on their end before accusing the company who provided the software with negligence.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Carcator View Post
    Is it possible that the error might lie in Blimp's system? Normally when a piece of software works for the majority of those that are using it, and a small percent of the user base is having problems, those that are having issues look at things on their end before accusing the company who provided the software with negligence.
    shutup and read before you post/blame others. This is a BB problem and they are continually working on it...

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by Carcator View Post
    Although we all would like to think best of BB this certainly isn't always the case. I still cannot run adventures ever since the roll back over two months ago despite them fixing other people with the same issue.

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Odesius View Post
    shutup and read before you post/blame others. This is a BB problem and they are continually working on it...

He's entitled to post his 2 cents. No need for rudeness.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicKitten View Post
    He's entitled to post his 2 cents. No need for rudeness.
    Shadup, stop telling me/ppl how to act.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Odesius View Post
    Shadup, stop telling me/ppl how to act.
    but you were telling other people how to act!!!

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    @Odesius
    I was not blaming anyone for anything in my post. I just wanted to know if Blimp had checked their system setup, and made sure nothing on their end was interfering with the game. Also, why the automatic rudeness to people in the forums? We all want the same thing; a game that is the best it can be. Being rude to posters and accusing them of blaming/attacking people when that is not the case is not constructive, and hurts the community.

World
    Ares
    ok, i am lookin over these convos with dismay. why? becuz i too had major problem when playing the game. my problem was server based. i asked for help here in the forum, i was directed to make a ticket. the ticket reply was auto response. the real reply came some 10 minutes later and i was told to clean my PC. (i'd forgotten to show them my PC). so i replied with this:

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz, 2661
    Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) 7.3 5.9
    Memory (RAM) 4.00 GB 7.9
    Graphics ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4850 (Engineering Sample) 7.0
    Gaming graphics 2298 MB Total available graphics memory 7.0
    Primary hard disk 590GB Free (931GB Total) 5.9
    OS Name Microsoft Windows Developer Preview
    Version 6.2.8102 Build 8102

System
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manufacturer Apple Inc.
    Model iMac11,1
    Total amount of system memory 4.00 GB RAM
    System type 64-bit operating system
    Number of processor cores 4
    BIOS Version/Date Apple Inc. IM111.88Z.0034.B02.1003171314, 3/17/2010
    SMBIOS Version 2.4
    Chrome Version 23.0.1271.91 m
    Flash Version: 11.5.31.2
    Shockwave Flash 11.5 r31
    Java Version: 6.0.370.6

i told them i could not login period. tried, n tried, did everything suggested, cleared my cashe windows way, (pram way to) so i thought lololol
    i was given a bunch of stuff to try. they were very helpful. i am not real good at following exact directions. so to my dismay i failed.

ok so i was piss*d i logged onto my acct on another server n just kept playin there mad. days went by. a week. then i got idea. i sent one of the dev's a pm w/my imac info- prob fixed immediately. It was something bout as stupid simple as refresh the page asia .. duh... cuz i'd forgotten to go into IE' internet properties n clear my history...

(prob will get in trouble for this too but oh well)
    once long ago i kept getting banned (1 of the other games i play), so i switch my memory (ram) & i was able to login... u never no what can trigger the server sniffers...

i love BB and i cannot tell you all how much fun this game has been for me. i come from two giant other MMO games from He* and this game is amazingly way more sophisticated and as they cont workin on the finesse of the game it keeps getting more interesting more addictive.

Christmas day my gift card bounced. (was totally my fault) i made a ticket that night, 1st thing next AM, i got a response. Replied and had established an email convo w/BB cust serv agent. it was Awesome. i was told what to do and just had to wait until it cleared. today i logged on, and had gems presents everything was perfect. the cust serv rep even told me when they'd be back after holiday for me let BB know i got my stuff. Please know this much, what game do u know of were the dev's participate? What game has contests of the sort of magnitude BB offers? What game involves its owners management that they actually play with us and/or are also part of the forum team.

I don't no of any. Oh for reals I plan on recruiting many here after i am satisfied & impressed enough over the PvP plan, which is getting close.

Blimp i'm sorry your having a tough time. hang in there. where's ur original ticket? get that info together plus any others keep it simple and short. n try what i suggested.
    good luck to you...
    Asia

Recruit
    lol

Reply to Thread