Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Event 2012 Discussion

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    It worked the same way last year. You will get the adventure, it just may not be the 1st day of the event.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Why do some people have the Christmas adventure and others do not? How do we get it?

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlo View Post
    Why do some people have the Christmas adventure and others do not? How do we get it?
    Pray!
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Recruit
    Hell ...I swear!!! They try and tell me its Long Island But REALLY IT"S HELL
    World
    Ares
    Where do we get the Christmas Adventure and will there be other ways to get presents besides the daily quest? (not purchase or through trade)

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    One quest a day?? I know someone who got a quest, which gave him the Christmas adventure. He now has a quest waiting, which when completes the adventure, will give him presents. That to me sounds like 2 quests for that person just today.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Guild Chat Tab.

Fix it!

Recruit
    Looks great so far, but I had the same question as windwalker. The announcement notes suggested we'd get the snow buff via mail. I have nothing so far.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    any1 know how to make christmas postcard quest work?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    WOW, WHAT TERRIBLE TIMEING TYO MOVE!!!! now im missing out on all the xmas fun... and sounds like ill be missing daily quests for the event as well... yep, the soccer even was epic and this one leaves me wanting more... yet, better then the norm...

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    why can't we just trade the adventure, i know some people who have the adventure but they can't give it to me because they can't trade it. And most of all, why do the quests have to be daily then all we get is like 10 presents a day! ultimately since it ends in like a month 300 presents, thats it! the quests should be more frequent with a higher variety.