Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Event 2012 Discussion

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Can you get presents at all through explorer treasure hunts?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Yes - I sent my explorers out on medium treasure hunts and they found a few presents

From what I have seen from other players, medium and long treasure hunts will find some presents - the short hunts will not
    Last edited by Gizmachi; 12-05-12 at 07:00 pm. Reason: additional comments

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    The Christmas Postcard event quest didn't work for me either. Quest asked to buff at least 5 of your friends buildings using, for example, Aunt Irma's gift baskets. I used 5 gift baskets and none of them showed up on the task bar. Quest is still not finished. Not a great way to start the christmas event.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmachi View Post
    Yes - I sent my explorers out on medium treasure hunts and they found a few presents

From what I have seen from other players, medium and long treasure hunts will find some presents - the short hunts will not
    I sent out 10 explorers on medium hunts and only ONE of them came back with only ONE present. I guess we're gonna have to trade for them, but they don't look like they are going cheap.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    how did u ever have so many explorers? my christmas quest broke after finishing the first christmas quest now i dont got no more christmas quest

Recruit
    Hey, a waterwheel, just what I always wanted for Christmas! And the buffs too!

Very neat treat this morning. Thanks so much Santa!

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Hmmmm - wonder when "Santa" will send me mine.....

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Now that we have snow, and snowmen could there be something like a snowball fight? it freezes production untill you put hot chocolate on it? just an idea. oh and it would be great if the snow men could be upgraded, the higher the bigger,,,,lol

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    LOL... I like the snowman upgrade idea, WhiteSpector. (^.^)b

World
    Zeus
    Ive heard of many players getting a Watermill and a couple Buffs in a mail. I guess it was as a Christmas gift from BlueByte. 1 question BB: Am I on your "Naughty" list or something?? Because I didnt receive a thing I did get the Adventure but no Watermill or Buffs

Am I missing something or doing something wrong?? I thought maybe we had to finish the Adventure first until I spoke with a couple <26 Guildies. They received the Watermill and stuff and arent even able to do the Adventure, lol.

Hope I get my stuff soon guys.

Thanks,

- VC