Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Christmas Event 2012 Discussion

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Not sure if this helps. I remember reading that the wish list event ends in the first week of January.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    BB-
    Will the deerstalker hut be available to purchase with gems after the Christmas event?
    If so, can you give us an estimate on how many gems they will cost? (You probably can't give us a number, but will they be gem-priced like a friary or more like the silo/watermill/school?)

Thanks!
    ~Rue

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Swamp_Thing View Post
    The Christmas Postcard event quest didn't work for me either. Quest asked to buff at least 5 of your friends buildings using, for example, Aunt Irma's gift baskets. I used 5 gift baskets and none of them showed up on the task bar. Quest is still not finished. Not a great way to start the christmas event.
    I bet you buffed a guildmate who was not also a friend. The player you buff has to a friend. Guildmates are not necessarily friends...

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    I don't belong to a guild KingHomer. I sent in a ticket and the support team said that is was a problem they were aware of. Not sure if the problem has been fixed or not. I used gems for the instant complete to clear the quest. Did the same on Zues.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    When does event end and option to buy Christmas goodies from merchant stop? Anyone know,,.?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I did not get a christmas reward

World
    Zeus
    I'd like to extend a very heart felt thank you for all the fun and games of this Christmas season from The members and founder of Sunset Guild.
    The game extras, buffs special buildings and event quests were fun and enjoyable for everyone.
    We would also like to thank the game owners and developers for all the extra gifts we received for Christmas and New years.

on behalf of Sunset Guild
    johnthenewf