Reply to Thread

Thread: ARES Server -- Guild Quest (12-4-12) will not complete

Recruit

ARES Server -- Guild Quest (12-4-12) will not complete

Know all the OLD issues... We have had no problem with guild quests until today. Now we have it asking us for 54 players and we reach that... The pages GLISTENS GOLD, there is no CLAIM REWARD button ONLY CLOSE.... Cleared everything, reloaded, and only closed. One of the largest guild on ARES and GUILD QUEST IS BROKEN... Please help!!!

Yes 20+ of us sent in support tickets.

Recruit
    We are the first guild to reach 100 on the server, the largest and more active guild, and the quest breaks... After an update? Not a surprise I guess!!! PLEASE help!!!

Recruit
    Fix Please. THX.

Recruit
    Still broken. What's up with the buff sound at random intervals?

Recruit
    I am a member of [AIL] as well and my issues are the same. The guild quest glistens gold and only has a close button. It will not award the guild coins or move on to the next guild quest.

Recruit
    I'm AIL too, and having the same problem. The guild quest that is stuck for me however is "Desert Riders."

Recruit
    Has anyone else noticed that noise that generally happens when you buff someone's building? I think it's somehow associated with the quest glitch because it's occuring at seemingly random intervals.

World
    Zeus
    We had that happen to us in our guild, what we did was have everyone look through to make sure they payed resources and claimed reward....it seemed that someone forgot to do that after completing the guild quest. If thats not the problem then I don't have the answer...sorry

Reply to Thread