Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Important Pinewood quest problem

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by ladysilverdagger View Post
    littlekitty2013

use your provision house to create things like fish platters or solid sandwiches and then use them on a building (aka forester in this instance) to get them to double their production for a certain amount of time.

Buffs are things like:
    -fish platter which doubles output for 30 minutes
    -solid sandwich which doubles output for 2 hours
    -aunt irma's gift basket which doubles output for 6 hours

the quest is rather poorly worded in that it is actually asking for you to have a production value of more than zero (so typically 3 foresters are balanced out by about 3 woodcutters and those woodcutters are balanced out by 2 sawmills) so if you want to increase the production without increasing your license usage (you have a limited number of buildings you can place to start with) you'll want to use a buff on a building to increase it's output temporarily.

Does that help?
    thank you thank you thank you!!! You really really really helped thank you lady silver dagger

World
    Zeus
    You're welcome, I'm glad I was able to help clear things up rather than confuse the issue more (which I've been known to do on occasion when trying to be helpful)!

Recruit
    Look I am completely stuck on this quest. The only one I need is: Have a production value of 0 every 12 hours for Pinewood.

World
    Zeus
    GrimmReaperKing did you make it past this quest or are you still stuck? If you're still stuck the buffing suggestion will still apply to you.

Recruit
    tnx lady silver..it took me quite awhile to figure this out..just follow your instructions and buff one of my sawmill..

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    the most important thing here is to have the correct ratios of foresters to cutter to sawmills. Start with 3 foresters to 2 cutters to 4 sawmills. Once you have these, maintain the ratio of 3:2 for the foresters to cutters. Pause anything that may be using pine logs, such as cokers and bowmakers. this will get you past the quest. If need be, buff the foresters and cutters. Then, start bringing the cokers back online one at a time, and monitor the status of your pine wood. when you upgrade or build more to keep production green, maintain your 3:2 ratios. This would all be easier to understand if the quest was rewritten to say: Have a production of zero or better.
    [TANCS] is currently looking for a few other guilds with whom to form alliances for the purposes of trade and the eventuality of pvp. Contact me.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I have tried all of these things and am still stuck

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I cant seem to get to 0 pinewood deposits. I assume this is related to the foresters (do they 'deposit' pinewood?), as only they have a negative production value in the chain. However, they do not produce anything. While they are working, their eta is N/A. Not entirely surprising, as there are enough trees left and my chain show I don't have any seeds... So, what to do? Pausing cutters and mills just prevents the '360 plank/12H' objective, and even with all of both paused my forester production stays negative.

World
    Ares
    I have done this one and have all three tasks of "Important Pinewood" checked and green, yet the quest will not "finish"...
    What gives? If I have met the requirements why won't it finish and let me collect the rewards??????

UPDATE

FINALLY! Got it!! please excuse the madness *blush*
    Last edited by Mearath; 05-17-17 at 05:44 pm. Reason: update
    ~~~~~~~~~ "Who wills, Can. Who tries, Does. Who loves, Lives.."~~~~~~~~
    A.M.

Reply to Thread