Closed Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: impudent player - LadyEm

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega21 View Post
    quite frankly put...your in control of your own actions...your "mistake" was simply not double checking your post before sending it off, the fact that your judging this person's character based off your own mistake, in rather "cheeky" as you put it...you look rather idiotic crying about bits of code that have no real life value but you expect action to be taken against a player because you want a mulligan on your trade posting...well, perhapse next time you will be more attentive to your postings before you send them off...not to mention i hope you whine a little less to the staff of this game...i suspect you will write them when pvp comes out and you "forget to change your garrisons" and get stomped...please recognize when someone goes out of their way to scam you is different then, bluntly stated...you make a moronic move and then expect everyone else to jump through hoops to fix your problem...

LMFAO Agreed a 100%. Its amazes me how so many people make mistakes cause of there actions but choose to blame everyone else. Stop crying and move on

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    LAdyEm didnt do anything wrong, strongME, and it was wrong for YOU to send her threatening mails. Trying to say that she would get banned by the BBs, because of YOUR actions. It's your OWN FAULT you made that trade and posted the offer. Lady Em didnt do anything wrong, so stop bullying her. And stop putting up bogus false accusations of impudent players on the forum.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    She did do something wrong. She failed to return the goods and she should have. At law it was what is called an "unconscionable transaction". But strongME should not send threatening mail, I agree.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    strongME, IF the first mail I recieved from you had contained words like, I'm sorry and/or please I would have given back your bread. As you chose to threaten me instead, I chose to not respond or deal with you.

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicSoldier View Post
    the REAL Mercenaries are on Zues!!!! BAHAHAHA!!! btw were gonne win End Of The World Event (^_^)

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    I get what you're saying. Its kind of a low thing to do. If you said something decent to her like "hey that was a mistake I made can you please send my stuff back?" She should have returned it. But like I said, not everyone is going to play nice or fair.

Quote Originally Posted by strongME View Post
    I realy appreciated Atomic and i know you from global for a while. It is your kindness and caharcter. I hope everyone do or at least think like you. I am afraid i cant accept your generous offer. I can make more resources but the thing is here her attitude. I want everyone knows about her mostly her guildies if she has one.

thank you Atomic

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    no,Lady Em did nothing wrong, and you know darn well the basically almost anyone would have done the same thing, anyone would have. Its just that Lady Em was the one who got there first. There is no rule in the game that says you have to give a trade back to someone who , by their own actions, put up the offer on TO. show me that rule. And as for playing nice, lets not act all innocent about that either.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    One of the central problems of acting ethically, g00dthinking, is that it sometimes will not appear be in your own best interests to do so. Just because "everybody else does it" does not make it right.

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicSoldier View Post
    NEVER post ANYTHING that is a steal and that someone will jump on cuz they will without hesitation or remorse.
    like i said

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    so, just to recap. there is no rule in the game that says you have to return a trade that someone else put up, and regrets, and accepting such a trade was not wrong and it doesnt make whoever accepted it a bad person. got it. thanks for clearing that up for everyone. and i know for a fact that some of the people replying on these threads are not exactly ethical themselves, either. so I dont need some type of morality speech about a video game, that involves soley the gameplay of the game itself, and nothing else. . Usually a pretty good person here anyway, and I know Lady Em is too. She didnt hurt anyone, she didnt talk trash , or do anything else to anyone , other than except a trade in TO, that was it. So back up off my peeps already, thanks . good talk.

Closed Thread