Closed Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: impudent player - LadyEm

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    Uhh ACTUALLY... I worked in RECONCILING *other* people's mistakes ya half wit. The fact that you can't conceive the role of Cash Management speaks volumes.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF692011 View Post
    If that is true and you know it happens ALLLLL the time because you use to work in Cash Management at such a place. It is very easy to understand why you don't work that job anymore. Good thing that bank has such honest costumers like Falcon there to return their money when they keep handing out those double payouts he keeps getting. Good grief!!! lol

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Given watermill is 2.5k and 50k bread is 1250, im not overly sorry about this experience of yours. You screwed up, and someone else took advantage. They might be in the wrong, but your deal was a bit sktechy as well. I have a hard time wondering at prices when things like this occur: taking advantage of stupidity of the masses trying to dump an item given out.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Question, how long did you wait till you sent the 2nd mail? Could LadyEm maybe not have been online when you sent it? Did you wait only 10 min or so, then got upset? Or did you wait 24 hours? Not everyone is on the game every second of the day you know. Maybe she got the trade then went afk for a few hours?
    Last edited by vangarion; 12-09-12 at 12:52 pm. Reason: typo

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by vangarion View Post
    Question, how long did you wait till you sent the 2nd mail? Could LadyEm maybe not have been online when you sent it? Did you wait only 10 min or so, then got upset? Or did you wait 24 hours? Not everyone is on the game every second of the day you know. Maybe she got the trade then went afk for a few hours?
    I didnt realy wait very long time. I sent my second mail after i talked to BB_xTed and i didnt thread or say something wrong. I told her i will wait untill tonight or morning and i got respond right away. She tried to ignore me. If she didnt respond my second mail i would wait until next morning. I already send mail to support team and hopping they take care of this issue with nice manner. I want her understand not playing or living cheapy. Please ask her to post here my first mail. Why is not she post it? Where is my nasty and threadining mail. She cannt because there is no such mail that i sent.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconus2004 View Post
    Given watermill is 2.5k and 50k bread is 1250, im not overly sorry about this experience of yours. You screwed up, and someone else took advantage. They might be in the wrong, but your deal was a bit sktechy as well. I have a hard time wondering at prices when things like this occur: taking advantage of stupidity of the masses trying to dump an item given out.

I didnt know you are the market price maker Draconus. Right now everyone get 1 watermill as a gift and if you look at the price people are selling tehir mills 1800-1900 gc. I offer 50k bread for that if they dont want to trade that is fine i do not force anyone to buy but if someone interested in for this trade they can take. This is not "taking advantage of stupidity of .." this is taking advantage of mis clicking mistake"....

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    So you say she ignored you, BUT she responded right away once she came back? Interesting...

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Not interesting. Irrelevant.

Noble
    computer chair atm, but always at home in my head
    World
    Zeus
    this entire thread is irrelevant. strongME made a rather idiotic mistake while posting in trade, ladyEm saw the post and jumped on it as many players would have done. ladyEm has broken no rules here, she is fully within her rights to keep the wheat she gained (or sell it for that matter). strongME, my sympathy to you, pay better attention from now on when you post trades and this wont happen to you again.

all tht said, plz drop the subject already, tbh im gettin rather sick of seein this thread popin up daily when i check the forum's new posts

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I trade pretty frequently, and once posted 4 stacks of 1400 granite at 1000 gold rather than the reverse. I realized when 2 of the 4 trades sold out basically immediately, and at least managed to cancel before the 4th stack sold.

What did I do? Nothing. It was my mistake and the people who were looking to buy granite benefited. It would have been nice of them to contact me and ask if it was a mistake - none of them did, but to be honest if they had contacted me I wouldn't have traded back. I take responsibility for my mistakes.

The trick is to learn from it. I now quadruple check my trades - I confirm that I have the right resource and amount in "buying," the right resource and amount in "selling," and then I check both again before posting. Then I do a check AFTER it's posted so I can cancel quickly if need be.

Yeah it was a costly mistake, but if it's the only time I make that mistake it's no big deal in the long run.

World
    Zeus

Unhappy Doubly Dupid

Oh dupid is as dupid does - get over it!!

NEXT
    New Dupid Rule: If a player does something dupid and wants to be rewarded for doing it and wants everyone to know how dupid they really are by posting about it - they will henceforth be known as doubly dupid.

get a clue: None of this is real!! This is not my real name - that is not your real name - the so-called bread isn't real - there's nothing tangible here!! lol
    the most important thing here is to be able to learn from our mistakes and even those aren't real - lol - or else we're all mass murders!!

Closed Thread