Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: impudent player - LadyEm

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

impudent player - LadyEm

I accidentally posted 50k bread for 1 stone(instead of watermill) and someone(LadyEm) got this. Normal reaction i believe everone try to get it even me but honest reaction you should call the person ans say ; hey you must accidentally post this trade and i got it, i will send it back to you. I reliaze that little later and mail to her. I explained to her and would you send my 50k bread back pls. She didnt even repond and i talked to BB_xTed. He wanted me send a mail to support team and then can look at it. Before i report her i let her know i will write a mail to support team and i dont want you get trouble because of this incident. Here is my mail to her " strongME:

i just talked to BB_DxTed and he wants me to report to support team with your name. I will wait until tonight or morning and if i dont hear anything from you i will send a mail to game moderators. If you get ban i am sorry about that.

thank you. "

Then suddenly she respond me. She said that " never mind i already reportd fr you with a copy of this email" . I assume from this mail she is not willing to turn my 50k bread. I told her this is not fair trade, this is stealing. for example, if you find bag, purse, wallet and you know whom belongs these item, you call the person and let him/her know. Instead of try to keep for yourself. If you dont then your areimpudent, cheeky person. I just want all you guys know about this person and if you know what guild she is in pls let me know too.

thanks

LadyEm.jpg

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    I know it sucks strongME and not everyone will do the right thing. If you befriend me, I'll send you 50k bread for free for your troubles. Next time just be more careful.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicKitten View Post
    I know it sucks strongME and not everyone will do the right thing. If you befriend me, I'll send you 50k bread for free for your troubles. Next time just be more careful.

I realy appreciated Atomic and i know you from global for a while. It is your kindness and caharcter. I hope everyone do or at least think like you. I am afraid i cant accept your generous offer. I can make more resources but the thing is here her attitude. I want everyone knows about her mostly her guildies if she has one.

thank you Atomic

Recruit
    quite frankly put...your in control of your own actions...your "mistake" was simply not double checking your post before sending it off, the fact that your judging this person's character based off your own mistake, in rather "cheeky" as you put it...you look rather idiotic crying about bits of code that have no real life value but you expect action to be taken against a player because you want a mulligan on your trade posting...well, perhapse next time you will be more attentive to your postings before you send them off...not to mention i hope you whine a little less to the staff of this game...i suspect you will write them when pvp comes out and you "forget to change your garrisons" and get stomped...please recognize when someone goes out of their way to scam you is different then, bluntly stated...you make a moronic move and then expect everyone else to jump through hoops to fix your problem...

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    well said omega21 it is your OWN responsibility to check your trades not people buying it this is YOUR own fault and if i seen a trade like it i would grab it also and it WOULD be your loss and i would not return it the same as this person won't
    You can ask many people i AM NOT a scammer never have never will but if your stupid enough to put up a trade like that because you failed to double check it BAD LUCK

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    yep for every person who finds your wallet and returns it, there's another who thinks he just hit the lotto.....

but no need to be rude about it, I've been playing for a while now and made mistakes too, worst was before they put the comma in trade.

I forget exactly, but i thought it said 1111 but said 11111, and the guy, DONKIE, then sent me mail calling me a loser and all sorts of stuff

DONKIE (as in a**) is a good name for someone like that, comes around goes around and all that stuff

World
    Ares
    strongME - Seek revenge via PvP, suggest u do u r homework on this player... its all good... n fun... remember its just a game... or u can hire mercenaries like me when pvp starts.

ps-0.o. diff server... good luck...

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Anyone who takes advantage of an obvious error like this (and everybody make mistakes from time to time, no matter how careful) is scum.

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    the REAL Mercenaries are on Zues!!!! BAHAHAHA!!! btw were gonne win End Of The World Event (^_^)

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by zelwig View Post
    Anyone who takes advantage of an obvious error like this (and everybody make mistakes from time to time, no matter how careful) is scum.
    not scum, oportunists, ive been takin in this same fashion but not for somthing so large as 50k bread, they always play the "noone is home game", but at the same time strongMEshould NEVER post ANYTHING that is a steal and that someone will jump on cuz they will without hesitation or remorse, srry it happened to ya strongME, cowboy up and hit the dusty trail and get urself 50k more bread, i doubt support will do anything about it, if they do pls let me know in-game, had a guildy get her xbows takin in this same fashion and she might be able to redeem hers.

Closed Thread