Closed Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: impudent player - LadyEm

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by LostSoul913 View Post
    this entire thread is irrelevant. strongME made a rather idiotic mistake while posting in trade, ladyEm saw the post and jumped on it as many players would have done. ladyEm has broken no rules here, she is fully within her rights to keep the wheat she gained (or sell it for that matter). strongME, my sympathy to you, pay better attention from now on when you post trades and this wont happen to you again.

all tht said, plz drop the subject already, tbh im gettin rather sick of seein this thread popin up daily when i check the forum's new posts
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^cept it was bread if im not mistaken

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I think you are taking this a bit too far, you were not scammed since you posted an incorrect trade. We have all made the same mistake at some time & I honestly cannot blame anyone grabbing the goods if they see them for a low price & support should not be getting involved since it was player error instead of a game fault.
    Take it as a lesson learned as the rest of us have from our own mistakes & move on from it, LadyEm has done nothing wrong so stop blaming others for your own mistakes.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by FieryEmber View Post
    I think you are taking this a bit too far, you were not scammed since you posted an incorrect trade. We have all made the same mistake at some time & I honestly cannot blame anyone grabbing the goods if they see them for a low price & support should not be getting involved since it was player error instead of a game fault.
    Take it as a lesson learned as the rest of us have from our own mistakes & move on from it, LadyEm has done nothing wrong so stop blaming others for your own mistakes.
    It wasn't a low price it was 50k bread for 1 stone...that's an outrageous deal.

If you see that posted you know it's a mistake, so if you take the trade you are taking advantage of a mistake, in legal terms it could be referred to as theft...I think a lawyer actually posted in this thread earlier with actual law....yes, if it were real world...but morality doesn't stop just because it's a game, I mean after all baseball players, hockey players etc. all have moral standards they must adhere to while playing their game, so why are moral standards supposed to stop for a game like this?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Learn how to post a trade retard ... hope you dont work from home ... on your computer !!!

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    How do you make that kind of a "mistake" anyway? When I make deals like that in the TO I double and triple check them. I wouldn't be surprised if it was accidently done on purpose just to start a big controversial idiotic stupid waste of time thread in the forums for everyone to get all hot and bothered about and give the OP some much needed attention, while at the same time shaming some poor person who doesn't deserve it. Most of us would have been too embarrassed to say anything about making such a dumb mistake, especially over 50k bread. And I don't believe a mod gets involved and tells you to email the company , like oh they are going to ban the person...lol you are full of it. This whole thing plays out like you are a little kid. Grow up , go play a different game, we don't need this kind of nonsense here.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    i accidently sent 50 recuits in sons instead of calvary to take out the first strike
    then my following wave with 172 xbow got wiped ohh did i say im a dmbazz out loud
    if they fix that maby they can help me to good luck

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Kvasir View Post
    How do you make that kind of a "mistake" anyway? When I make deals like that in the TO I double and triple check them. I wouldn't be surprised if it was accidently done on purpose just to start a big controversial idiotic stupid waste of time thread in the forums for everyone to get all hot and bothered about and give the OP some much needed attention, while at the same time shaming some poor person who doesn't deserve it. Most of us would have been too embarrassed to say anything about making such a dumb mistake, especially over 50k bread. And I don't believe a mod gets involved and tells you to email the company , like oh they are going to ban the person...lol you are full of it. This whole thing plays out like you are a little kid. Grow up , go play a different game, we don't need this kind of nonsense here.
    So we don't need this kind of nonsense but you are perfectly fine with everyone taking advantage of everyone else, of everyone backstabbing everyone and stealing from everyone?

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    can BB lock this pls? enough has been said, its just turning into an arguement on who is right an who is wrong....

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicSoldier View Post
    can BB lock this pls? enough has been said, its just turning into an arguement on who is right an who is wrong....
    agreed...and I've had to report some posts for their violation of forum rules...but this is Sunday night and all BB are likely asleep.

I doubt it will get locked till sometime early monday morning.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Disciplinary policy:

Ubisoft tries to offer players a welcoming game environment, both during gameplay and in the forums. If this is compromised in some way, Customer Service will investigate and try to be just and fair with the people involved. They will make a decision based on the available facts for individual cases that are not covered by the rules set out in this notice. In all cases, the ultimate decision-making authority shall rest with the administrators and moderators. Depending on the seriousness of the breach and the players' history, Customer Service may decide to take the following action:

A warning may be sent to the player who has committed the fault. In this case, they will be notified by e-mail and details of the reasons for the warning and the action taken will be noted on their account.
    A player may be suspended for a period of time ranging from a few hours to a few days. The penalty will be noted on their account and an e-mail sent detailing the facts, the penalty and the period for which the game will be blocked for them.
    A player may have their access to a certain world blocked. The penalty will be noted on their account and an e-mail sent detailing the facts, the penalty and the period for which the game will be blocked for them.
    A player may have their account suspended indefinitely. This means that that their access to the game will be blocked until an unspecified date. The player will receive an e-mail detailing the reasons for the penalty and the facts surrounding it.
    Customer Service reserves the right to not take any action if they deem it appropriate.

Closed Thread