Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Omfff.

World
    Zeus

Omfff.

I was working on a guide for End of the World and guess what happens? I can't log in and it takes me to the maintenance, try again later, page. :c IT'S NOT TIME YET. Ah, this is agonizing. I want to get to do this and go to bed. -sinks in chair and looks at [BB] with puppy-dog eyes- please make it work please please please? EEEEE ;~;

Eeeep.
    Terrible minutes of my life.

We regret that the connection to the "The Settlers Online" server failed. Please try to reconnect.
    Should the problem persist, please visit the homepage and the forum for more information.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by messyjessy View Post
    I was working on a guide for End of the World and guess what happens? I can't log in and it takes me to the maintenance, try again later, page. :c IT'S NOT TIME YET. Ah, this is agonizing. I want to get to do this and go to bed. -sinks in chair and looks at [BB] with puppy-dog eyes- please make it work please please please? EEEEE ;~;

Eeeep.
    Terrible minutes of my life.

We regret that the connection to the "The Settlers Online" server failed. Please try to reconnect.
    Should the problem persist, please visit the homepage and the forum for more information.
    Same here Jessy just finishing up same

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    Um... It's doing it to me right now D=

World
    Zeus
    Omg. I am not alone. Omg Sanii. Isn't this the worst time. ;__; It's so depressing. I'm like, WHADDIDO.
    -grabs the flippers- I have 3/6 guides done and I wanted the first four done by tonight. :/
    Maybe the EOTW event is early?

AK save me ;_;

Recruit
    i was trying to finish an adventure myself and then shut down my gold chain before going to bed...wasted almost 1/2 of my drill plan too...sure doesn't look like 4 a.m. here....

World
    Zeus
    Same here. Server Call Fail. Reload and I'm completely logged out. Login attempted 3 times before it worked and now connection to server fail.

Sigh. And I had planned to go to bed early too....

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    OMGG I was just .... my gold chain is on!!!

*cries*

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    On Maintenance? It not the Weekday yet! i wanna play!

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by alexshorty View Post
    i was trying to finish an adventure myself and then shut down my gold chain before going to bed...wasted almost 1/2 of my drill plan too...sure doesn't look like 4 a.m. here....
    I'm with you there. :/ At least your gold chain was shut down though but the drill plan does NOT sound good.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulluane View Post
    Same here. Server Call Fail. Reload and I'm completely logged out. Login attempted 3 times before it worked and now connection to server fail.

Sigh. And I had planned to go to bed early too....
    Ugh... Right? I kept refreshing like a billion-zillion-trillion times. :/ Guess I'm staying up ~

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicKitten View Post
    OMGG I was just .... my gold chain is on!!!

*cries*
    Mine too kitten, plus like jessy, we're trying to finish up EOW guides and this happens, ughhhhh

Reply to Thread