Reply to Thread

Thread: End of the World

World
    Ares

End of the World

What a joke! I'm on my second adv and just looked at polls, there is no way Aries server is going to place in top 3. Where can i send all these ridicous adventures back to.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    putem in yer bum....! ha

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    or sell em cheap

World
    Ares
    cant sell or trade them, they are worthless

Recruit
    Well, Ares doesn't have to finish in top three or any in order to get an award. The Bronze, silver, gold trophy prizes are purely based on whether the server makes it to 100% or more, even if all the others get there first.

The only prize that is really a competition is which server does the most over all, or gets to 100% first.

Still, the Bronze prize for 100% is just some gems and that mayan trophy decoration.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    It's not that hard to do, I started the first one at level 31 (I"m 32 now) and I make the troops in about a day-ish and finish the adventure in about 6 hours give or take.

I hope we manage to at least get the bronze. I wish they would show HOW MANY TIMES each server has done the adventure and what the targets are, instead of just the percentages. I have a feeling that this is HUGELY biased towards the older servers, because they didn't make it harder for higher levels or scale up the number of times enough for those servers to balance the playing field.

If the entire deciding factor of who wins ends up being how many lvl 40+ players are on the server, then they'll know that they did a poor job of setting the targets for balancing.

Reply to Thread