Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Doing your part? Post it here

World
    Zeus
    <censoring myself so i don't get banned for bad language>
    Its okay let your astericks show...... lol actually i will do it for you

his/her own advantage is *** out to *** lunch, why on earth would you take this kind of *** advantage when we are all supposed to be *** working together... that about sum it up lol..

Sorry not trying to make light of your post, just trying to make light of the fact that there are ALOT of people out there trying to contribute... and the others just depress me so it's easier to make light of the situation

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Not to worry .. taking your post in the spirit in which it was meant ... what I find so frustrating is that this is the first time (at least for me) that I've felt like we've been given a really, really interesting challenge and it's for our whole server ... and yeah, yeah, the rollback was a challenge too ... but this is a very positive one ... and fun .. and to have people trying only to profit themselves just makes me very sad ...

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    3rd set of 6 completed

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    GAL you are correct peeps can help in many ways running this is best left for the higher lvl while lower can do there part by helpin out with resc. we all have to work together to achieve any rewards.
    i didnt start this thread for braggin was an anti troll move i dont enjoy to be called a liar so now they gotta shut there pie hole up.

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    you bb Suks... really bb meesha? serious?? Well tell you what... let the real gamers veir tonight event u kiss ***!! you and your guard dawg BB!! Without us... this game is shyt!! deal with it!! BYW I know u r Plolly kiss ***... and hubby still kicking your ***... I finally am on the side that u diserver it!!

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by NOIDEA View Post
    GAL you are correct peeps can help in many ways running this is best left for the higher lvl while lower can do there part by helpin out with resc. we all have to work together to achieve any rewards.
    i didnt start this thread for braggin was an anti troll move i dont enjoy to be called a liar so now they gotta shut there pie hole up.
    I know that you didnt start it for bragging rights.... I didnt mean for it to sound if I was bragging, just really tired of all the complaining and no unity in this server... As far as being called a liar, and for me that matter, I know what I have done and whether anyone believes me or not is up to them... I dont really care either way lol

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    Pay me back my money!! I am up for a fight!!

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxia View Post
    Its okay let your astericks show...... lol actually i will do it for you

his/her own advantage is *** out to *** lunch, why on earth would you take this kind of *** advantage when we are all supposed to be *** working together... that about sum it up lol..

Sorry not trying to make light of your post, just trying to make light of the fact that there are ALOT of people out there trying to contribute... and the others just depress me so it's easier to make light of the situation
    Because we are all supose to be dumbass spending money to make them money!! That is why!!

Recruit
    well thats #10 gona have to rebuild before i can do more...

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    i did it twice, it should account for at least 15%

Reply to Thread