Reply to Thread

Thread: Moveable Storehouses

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Moveable Storehouses

with the move feature now in, it would be great to move storehouses. It could be accomplished by only allowing the move to happen within the borders of that section.

World
    Zeus
    In theory you move the storehouse and the zone is lost to you for a second so this is why you can't move it.

BUT.....

Oh look I have more than 1 storehouse in a zone so um yeah let me move one at a time?

This sounds like a simple thing to do you go to move a storehouse and the system checks hum let see ok there is more than 1 storehouse yes you can move that 1.

Eh just my thought.
    If at first you don't succeed blame someone else!

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    requires too much extra coding. because it not only affects whether or not you control the zone but how much storage you have as well, so you've got at least 3 system checks going on. Or you can leave it as is, and no additional coding is required.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    or they could simply make it so once the zone is taken its yours and then you can move anything freely.

I agree you should be able to move store houses and inventory should not be effected since your not "destroying the building"

course later on who cares about the minor costs of destroying a warehouse and rebuilding a new one. For the newer players though give them a break

World
    Zeus
    Why not? You can move buildings which are presently producing resources and even while buffed.

Reply to Thread