Reply to Thread

Thread: problem with "the guilty plea" quest

Noble
    World
    Zeus

problem with "the guilty plea" quest

This quest is supposed to be one that you acquire 200,000 coins. But it subtracts coin every time you spend it. So you can never get anywhere. The way it is set up now, its like you have to have 200k gc on had or it won't complete. I don't even have that high of a storage cap, much less get that much coin. Looks like error in the coding that it subtracts it, instead of simply adding up over time the gc you get. Otherwise, its an impossible quest to finish.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    total gc earned is still going down. Is this a bug or not?

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Mine quest looks more like it is not adding the items that I sold together. I sold Hardwood for 135 gc, and is showed 135. Then I improved three buildings at 1500gc and then sold iron ore at 525gc. Now is shows 525. Its like the value is only getting updated and not accumlulated.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    I agree with Arcain it seems impossible to complete if it keeps subtracting gc, once the coin is acquired it shouldn't subtract if you spend it. This doesn't make sense to me.

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Hi guys,

Thanks for pointing this out. If you would, please report this to Support via the following link: Support.
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    If I remember rightly it means "acquire after the quest has started and own all at once", there's no real 'one word' for that but you do need all 200k in storage at once to complete the quest. It's possible, just takes a good while.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    This is a ridiculous quest. You have to have 200000 storage capacity, which requires a lot of resources to achieve, for what gain? Why would you want to have the ability to stockpile 200000 anything in this game, except gold or gems. Really have to quest what the developers are doing, and whether they play this game at all. I had to spend lots of resources to acheive the 60000 gc and that took alot. That amount is resonable for some items, but others? Never going to have 60000 steel swords. I do have 53000 bronze swords, and that is overkill. My point is storage is there to either sell or hold for high demand that exceeds production capability. 200000 units is a wasteful amount. You sure wouldn't run a business with 200000 units stockpiled as the inventory costs would kill you.

Reply to Thread