Closed Thread

Thread: Bb read this!!!

World
    Zeus

Angry Bb read this!!!

so ive noticed on other posts you talking of how continuing to push the idea there was an exploit for EOW will only hurt our server further.... so may i ask?.... with such accusations are you trying to nonchalantly tell us there was an exploit? trying to say we will only get the shorter end of the stick for trying to bust you folks? the post i saw by a few of you bb folk suggests just that, they are short one line or less, none of the normal circus act and nothing proving the opposite of our suggestions..... so may i ask you bb mistapink, dantesama, meesherbeans, heck even dxted.... you folks have something to hide over there? if not lets see evidence that the players are wrong

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    i doubt it is sumthing to hide, and i doubt the knowingly did it, just cuz someone stumbled upon a sort of glitch, and we or any other server did not does not mean it was placed and shared with germans to give them the upper hand, but it does raise a flag as to if this is all true, the event should be canceled no winners determined and a very big compensation to those who have run these advs, im not to worried about compensation but ik many others would be if this was true

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    At least one BB on pretty much every server has said that only fully completed adventures are being counted. The only evidence of the exploit that I've seen posted is the same one post on the german forum that everyone's linking to. That's not enough for me to believe it's true. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, but in the end I'd rather be safe and keep trying the honest way. After all, if the exploit does not work then we're the fools who fell for a trick to trip us up in the final stretch.

meesherbeans, do you think that you could try to get some specific figures for our server? The % chart doesn't tell us much. I'd like to know how many active players were counted, how many adventures we've completed, and how many we're supposed to complete to reach our goals. I think it would help quite a bit to be able to see our actual goals in numbers.

Soldier
    How Much more proof do people need? How does a server push nearly another 40% completion in 24hrs? Well to me and alot of other people it is Plain to see that the 'glitch' is very much real and Gave them all such a big unfair advantage. Scrap the Competition and Award all the servers the Top Prize IMO thats the only way people will stop moaning and wont feel like we have just been SCAMMED because in all honesty that is just what has happened to us and all the other Honest servers!!

laRochelle is correct in that only fully completed adventures are being counted toward the total percent completed. There is no exploit, and anyone who cancels their adventure early in an attempt to utilize a "cheat" that doesn't exist...does hurt their server. You're leaving adventures uncompleted that, if completed, would help up the percentage.

As for specific numbers, we're aware of the desire to see this information, and I've put in a request for it; however, I can't promise anything. I do share everything I have been given.
    BB_meesherbeans
    Community Manager
    Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact support

Closed Thread