Reply to Thread

Thread: Zeus server eotw adventure count

Noble
    World
    Zeus

Zeus server eotw adventure count

Lets get a rough count of how we are doing on a guild level. So I want as many guilds to respond with a count of how many end of the world adventures their guild has completed so far. There is no way we are only at the % we are at with how many multiple runs I'm hearing everyone is doing. I got a rough count for our guild Elysium, and with only 42 of our 98 members reporting, we've completed 152 adventures. Its my opinion that something got messed up when they figured the numbers for our server. I think BB needs to take a second look at the numbers to make sure there are no errors. Can't be that many inactive players. And even with those that aren't able to run bc they don't have resources at their level, slack should have been picked up by now to at least hit 100% and we aren't even close.

So guild leaders/officers, get a count from your guild and post here. Thanks

Update: 45 ppl reported now at 167 adventures done

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    TC ( The Creators ) have 97 members. We have completed 501 EotW adventures as of 12/16/12 at 11:45. This has us at 500%

World
    Zeus
    NEXUS [Soldiers of Valor] have 29 members, 15 members have responded as of this post. We have completed 85 eotw adventures... will edit post when the rest of the numbers are in....

World
    Zeus
    We've got 16 members in [AWSM] - 13 are Lvl 26+, and got 21 EOTW's finished...
    Not a lot compared to some obviously, but we did get our 100%

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    EPiC Imperial Clan has done well over 100 but we have cut back alot due to rumors of germans cheating and lazy players in our server. No reason for a select few guilds and player to do all the work for lazy people who do nothing.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I'm a solo player at lvl 38 and my buddy Sitaw (lvl 37) have each done 3.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    my screenshots of the battles. of eotw adv.

http://i1325.photobucket.com/albums/...psb95b5506.png

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    My guild is lick and I didnt look into how many my full guild did but from what I saw my guild didnt do so great due to inactive members and players unable to create the adventure. I know I personally did 6, our leader did 1 or 2, our highest level did 4-6 and from what I saw I had 2 members struggling to complete it. It seemed 1 completed it and 1 failed. so we did maybe 33% and I am sorry about this. My number count may be wrong as well

Recruit
    Just a quick survey I ran revealed 133 done by 10 members of [DBH]; since this list did not include one member who wrote a guide, we are certain there are more.

Reply to Thread