Reply to Thread

Thread: new plans sub quest bug

World
    Zeus

new plans sub quest bug

The goal is to have 0 coal production 0 bronze production own more than 8000 tools and have a production value of 1200 tools per 12hr cycle. The 0 bronze doesn't register unless you sleep your tool makers, which in turn makes your production value of tools 0. Get your tool production up to par and magically they count as bronze production and then you fail the 0 production aspect. I've noticed this sort of bug on many other quests as well. Its like the game thinks that everything in the production train counts as raw material production. I have yet to get my coal 0 production to register either.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    you have to sue the eco ove3rview and make production and usuage the same equeling 0 total
    may have to buff some buildngs, sleep others or as in my case add acouple lvl 1 buildings, leaving the higher lvled ones asleep

World
    Zeus
    I don't think you understand. Too make copper production 0 the game is requiring you to turn off your tool makers, so if your tool makers are off it is impossible to have a 1200 tool production. The logic is counting consumption as production so anything before and after that point in the chain will register and disallow you to have 0 production. This is not restricted to just this quest, many are having the same issue with the important pinewood quest as well. It was a bug noticed in the test server that was never addressed.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I don't know then have gotten mine done

World
    Zeus
    I suspect that this is again an instance of the poorly worded quest - I think it actually wanted MORE than 0 production - I vaguely remember powering though the quest by simply adding buffs to my two tool makers. So I can't imagine it actually wanted 0 production...

Reply to Thread